Windows 10: Remove Message

Discus and support Remove Message in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; There is a massage, which is always staying on my desktop of the pc. I want to remove that massage from my desktop. The massage like this " Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AnikIslam2, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Remove Message

There is a massage, which is always staying on my desktop of the pc. I want to remove that massage from my desktop. The massage like this " Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Single Language Evaluation copy. Build 187272.rs_prerelease.181026-1425"

:)

AnikIslam2, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 5, 2018
  3. MoInSTL Win User
    Anyway to remove Connect and Messaging?

After removing several apps and reading numerous tutorials and threads I can't find out how to remove Connect and Messaging. I did a PowerShell dump and did not find Connect or Messaging. I'd like to remove both from my Start Menu. OS Build 16299.125

Anyone have a script or suggestions?

Thanks.

EDIT: Found Messaging Get-AppxPackage -allusers *messaging* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *connect* | Remove-AppxPackage Did NOT work.

MoInSTL, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Remove Message

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Remove Message

1. Remove Message - Similar Threads - Remove Message

2. error message appears after removing a programme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message appears after removing a programme: I installed and then removed trend micro cleaner from my laptop. Now each time i logon I get the following error message. and even trend It could not fix it. they have told me that " windows.CrossDevise " is part of the operating system.I have tried "dism.exe /Online...
  3. error message appears after removing a programme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error message appears after removing a programme: I installed and then removed trend micro cleaner from my laptop. Now each time i logon I get the following error message. and even trend It could not fix it. they have told me that " windows.CrossDevise " is part of the operating system.I have tried "dism.exe /Online...
  4. Disk in storage pool showing message as "ready to remove"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk in storage pool showing message as "ready to remove": Hi.I have a micro server from HP with a storage pool of 5 hard drives. While all other hard drives show as ok in the storage pool, there's one of the disks with a warning saying "ready to remove". I haven't done anything to trigger that action. When clicking "remove", Windows...
  5. Disk in storage pool showing message as "ready to remove"

Disk in storage pool showing message as "ready to remove": Hi.I have a micro server from HP with a storage pool of 5 hard drives. While all other hard drives show as ok in the storage pool, there's one of the disks with a warning saying "ready to remove". I haven't done anything to trigger that action. When clicking "remove", Windows...
  6. Disk in storage pool showing message as "ready to remove"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How to remove this annoying message?

How to remove this annoying message?: Dear Folks, I have the following annoying message that pops up every 5 minutes, literally. This message is irritating, specially when doing conferences or calls. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?Warm Regards, Francis...
  8. How to remove this annoying message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this annoying message?: Dear Folks, I have the following annoying message that pops up every 5 minutes, literally. This message is irritating, specially when doing conferences or calls. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?Warm Regards, Francis...
  9. How to recover Sound and Message Safe to remove hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover Sound and Message Safe to remove hardware: Tonight I was removing my USB external drive for the second time in about a half hour when the sound and message did not play. What happened? The hardware icon disappeared from the Systray but there was no sound and safe message. First it worked and then half an hour later...
  10. How to recover Sound and Message Safe to remove hardware

How to recover Sound and Message Safe to remove hardware: Tonight I was removing my USB external drive for the second time in about a half hour when the sound and message did not play. What happened? The hardware icon disappeared from the Systray but there was no sound and safe message. First it worked and then half an hour later...