Windows 10: Remove Microsoft accounts from the settings

Discus and support Remove Microsoft accounts from the settings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good morning. I ask how to avoid the Microsoft account window in the settings. When I install with the connected network, in the settings window I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DMD, May 26, 2021.

1. DMD
    DMD Win User

Remove Microsoft accounts from the settings

Good morning. I ask how to avoid the Microsoft account window in the settings. When I install with the connected network, in the settings window I get the Microsoft account request and I don't know how to remove it. When I install without the connected network it does not appear. If there is some command or tool I could enter it in the ISO. Thank you very much.

:)

2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 26, 2021
  3. Microsoft Account-Remove Cloud Backup of Personal Settings question

Hi,
    I looked at my Microsoft Account and under the Devices Menu at the top for my PC I noticed a More Actions dropdown list saying Remove cloud backup of personal settings which talks about turning off syncing first and then clicking on Remove button and then removing the PC from the backed up devices in OneDrive which is never listed in Windows 10. There is also another option in the More Actions dropdown menu for the PC in my Microsoft account saying Remove PC.
    For what purpose would you use these two options ? (Remove cloud backup of personal settings and Remove PC)

sportsfan148, May 26, 2021
  4. Remove Microsoft accounts from the settings

About removing microsoft account from built in administrator

Hi,

In order to remove your Microsoft account from your PC, you need to switch your Microsoft account to a local account. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Click Sign in with a local account instead.
    • Follow the prompt to complete the steps.
    Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, May 26, 2021
Thema:

Remove Microsoft accounts from the settings

1. Remove Microsoft accounts from the settings - Similar Threads - Remove Microsoft accounts

2. Remove Microsoft account sign in option from settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Microsoft account sign in option from settings: Basically I want this completely blocked and removed:I've already set the "Accounts: Block Microsoft accounts" GPO to "Users can't add or log on with Microsoft accounts". It blocks the ability to log in to Windows without a local account but does not block the ability to...
  3. Remove Microsoft account sign in option from settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Microsoft account sign in option from settings: Basically I want this completely blocked and removed:I've already set the "Accounts: Block Microsoft accounts" GPO to "Users can't add or log on with Microsoft accounts". It blocks the ability to log in to Windows without a local account but does not block the ability to...
  4. unable to remove accounts from Settings>email&accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to remove accounts from Settings>email&accounts: because of a job change I'm cleaning up some accounts from my computerthere are two accounts listed under settings > account > email & accountsthere is no option to delete these accountsThese are ms 365 work accountshow do I remove them?...
  5. unable to remove accounts from Settings>email&accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to remove accounts from Settings>email&accounts: because of a job change I'm cleaning up some accounts from my computerthere are two accounts listed under settings > account > email & accountsthere is no option to delete these accountsThese are ms 365 work accountshow do I remove them?...
  6. unable to remove accounts from Settings>email&accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Remove Microsoft account from laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Microsoft account from laptop: Hi all, We recently bought a new laptop Dell for school and linked it to my Microsoft Account without issue. Unfortunately, our child does not want to view documents that we save on another laptop HP which is also linked to my MS account, and wants the laptop for his...
  8. Removing device from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Removing device from Microsoft account: I have two computers connected with my Microsoft account. Currently I want to remove one of them from the Microsoft account. I was wondering if I can remove it without any unpleasant consequences to the Windows activation? Thank you for the replay...
  9. Remove account from Email & Accounts setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove account from Email & Accounts setting: When I am under Settings > Accounts > Email $ Accounts, there is an account under 'Accounts used by other apps' that does not give me the option to remove. I am using the administrator account on this PC. My only option when clicking the account that I want to remove is...
  10. HOW TO REMOVE SETTINGS FROM MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOW TO REMOVE SETTINGS FROM MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: Every single time I install windows, it loads up my profile with wallpaper, and windows settings , EVEN if I turn off sync before I install windows. I am selecting to remove all settings and files, however, windows 10 installs with sync ON by default. And it's loading ALL of...