Windows 10: Remove Microsoft.Office.Desktop

Discus and support Remove Microsoft.Office.Desktop in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I found Office 16 apps and deleted them, can I delete Microsoft.Office.Desktop_16051.11126.20266.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe? 154495 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by rdwray, Apr 17, 2020.

1. rdwray Win User

Remove Microsoft.Office.Desktop

I found Office 16 apps and deleted them, can I delete Microsoft.Office.Desktop_16051.11126.20266.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe?

:)

rdwray, Apr 17, 2020

2. Can't remove pinned office applications

My laptop is a Dell Precision 7510, running Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprice 64bit (10.0.15063 Build 15063) and Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus (1701 Build 7766.2092).

My problem is, that beside some useful apps on my taskbar, office has also pinned Word, Excel and PowerPoint. I would like to remove these 3 pinned apps. When unpinning them, they actually disappear, but after next restart (or restart of explorer.exe) they reaper as if nothing had happened.

I have tried following this "guide":
    Can't unpin a program from the taskbar

I have seen the above suggestion posted on several sites, but unfortunately it doesn't help in my case.

When executing the script (or preforming the steps manually) all is removed, but after explorer.exe restart below icons always reaper:

• File Explorer
    • Internet Explorer
    • Outlook 2016
    • PowerPoint 2016
    • Word 2016
    • Excel 2016

Other apps pinned at the time is removed as intended.

Does anyone have a suggestion to how I can remove these unwanted office apps from my taskbar? And why do above list or apps reapear after deleting them from both the %APPDATA% folder and REGEDIT?

Thanks in advance.

Henrik Nielsen, Apr 17, 2020
  3. //mAr Win User
    Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Remove Microsoft.Office.Desktop

Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CRemove Microsoft.Office.Desktop :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Remove Microsoft.Office.Desktop

1. Remove Microsoft.Office.Desktop - Similar Threads - Remove Microsoft Office

2. Microsoft login for office desktop takes 5m+

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft login for office desktop takes 5m+: Hallo,I'm running Windows 11 23H2 although the same issue is in 22H2, and when logging into any Microsoft service office, xbox, ect it takes 5 min+ to load. I enter my email & password, then after pressing enter on the password it shows "Please wait" or similar for 5 mins. I...
  3. Microsoft login for office desktop takes 5m+

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft login for office desktop takes 5m+: Hallo,I'm running Windows 11 23H2 although the same issue is in 22H2, and when logging into any Microsoft service office, xbox, ect it takes 5 min+ to load. I enter my email & password, then after pressing enter on the password it shows "Please wait" or similar for 5 mins. I...
  4. Microsoft Office removed after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office removed after update: I purchased Microsoft student back in 2014 for my laptop and was told it would last and i wouldn't need to buy it again. However after the most recent windows update i was getting notifications saying that i didn't have a valid license. I followed the instructions, restarting...
  5. PC reset without removing Microsoft Office

PC reset without removing Microsoft Office: I would like to reset my pc as I have a lot of unnecessary things on the system. I currently have all Microsoft Office 2019 programs, e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Exel, etc . I bought new pc with pre-installed office when I reset it after reseting Microsoft Office was not removed....
  6. Any way to *permanently* remove "Microsoft Office Desktop Apps"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to *permanently* remove "Microsoft Office Desktop Apps"?: Any way to *permanently* remove "Microsoft Office Desktop Apps"? I uninstall it, and every few days, she's back. submitted by /u/telrod11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3q9nr/any_way_to_permanently_remove_microsoft_office/
  7. Microsoft 365 improves web and desktop productivity in Office Office

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 improves web and desktop productivity in Office Office: With school back in session and work schedules ramping up, this time of year can be hectic. So it’s the perfect moment to highlight app updates and enhancements that help you work more productively—with the flexibility and mobility that modern life demands. We’re committed to...
  8. Applications (Microsoft Office) are removed after Windows update.

Applications (Microsoft Office) are removed after Windows update.: The recent update on my HP Pavilion g7, windows 10, removed a lot of applications from my computer. I need excel and word for home use. I am retired. * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Excel and Word ***Modified Title from: Recent update...
  9. Windows Version 1803 removed Microsoft Office 2016??

Windows Version 1803 removed Microsoft Office 2016??: This new version installed last night and appears to have removed all of my Microsoft Office 2016 programs and automatically installed Office 365. I DON'T want Office 365. How do I get my Office 2016 programs back?...
  10. Get Office removal

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Get Office removal: I have tried getting rid of the Get Office notifications on a new laptop, 10 days old. I tried all suggestions to shut it off and have uninstalled Get Office in settings and with power shell. The notifications are back even thought it is supposedly not on my computer. How do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. regedit microsoft.office.desktop_16051