Windows 10: Remove Microsoft School Account

Discus and support Remove Microsoft School Account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have completed my course and is unable to remove the microsoft school account from my laptop.After clicking the manage, it will bring me online.The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Richard Jang, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Remove Microsoft School Account

I have completed my course and is unable to remove the microsoft school account from my laptop.After clicking the manage, it will bring me online.The account had already been disabled by the school and hence I also cannot login in.Please advise how to remove.

:)

Richard Jang, Aug 28, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 28, 2021
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 28, 2021
  4. Remove Microsoft School Account

2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 28, 2021
Thema:

Remove Microsoft School Account

1. Remove Microsoft School Account - Similar Threads - Remove Microsoft School

2. Removing school account on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing school account on Microsoft: Hi, so I have tried removing one of my school accounts through the settings app, and the school account that I want to remove isn't even there. When I go to settings and search "access work or school" only my current school account shows up. I am a transfer student and so I...
  3. Removing school account on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing school account on Microsoft: Hi, so I have tried removing one of my school accounts through the settings app, and the school account that I want to remove isn't even there. When I go to settings and search "access work or school" only my current school account shows up. I am a transfer student and so I...
  4. Removing school account on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to Remove a School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Remove a School Account: I am having difficulties removing an account I used for a school I no longer attend, as this account keeps creating notifications on my PC. I am attaching two screenshots. The first is of the accounts listed in my computer in Settings, and the second is the webpage where I am...
  6. Unable to Remove a School Account

Unable to Remove a School Account: I am having difficulties removing an account I used for a school I no longer attend, as this account keeps creating notifications on my PC. I am attaching two screenshots. The first is of the accounts listed in my computer in Settings, and the second is the webpage where I am...
  7. Unable to Remove a School Account

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Microsoft Business/School account removal with no account on the User Accounts but wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Business/School account removal with no account on the User Accounts but wont...: Yep well you do wonder when it just takes forever if its worth doing but your ocd wants the laptop clean soooo.... As per the subject there is only the one account on my machine but in the settings under Accounts there are two. The first is the one that I am using and am...
  9. Can't remove school account

Can't remove school account: I recently changed the password for my school email, so Calendar freaked out. I decided I don't actually need this account connected to Windows anymore, so I went to go remove it. So, I went to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts, and it just spun forever:Then I discovered...
  10. Can't remove school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove school account: I recently changed the password for my school email, so Calendar freaked out. I decided I don't actually need this account connected to Windows anymore, so I went to go remove it. So, I went to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts, and it just spun forever:Then I discovered...