Windows 10: remove microsoft store review

Discus and support remove microsoft store review in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; can anyone remove my microsoft store review?i dont want my name there.chat support is useless.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jackblack846, May 20, 2021.

1. remove microsoft store review

can anyone remove my microsoft store review?i dont want my name there.chat support is useless.

:)

jackblack846, May 20, 2021

2. Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we appreciate the effort and time that you have taken to provide your review on store apps. However, we would suggest you to try signing out from Microsoft Store and sign in back and check if you are getting the
    Update option. If the issue still persists, please follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Search for wsreset.exe in search bar.
    2. Right click on the Run command and select Run as administrator.
    3. A command prompt window will open after which the Microsoft Store will open.
    4. Then try updating the review.

You can also log on to online
    Microsoft Store
    and provide your review suggestions.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, May 20, 2021
  3. How to see all reviews from all countries in the store?

Hi Ruben,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• On the Start screen, tap or click Store to open the Windows Store.
    • Search or browse for the app, and then tap or click it.
    • Under Ratings and reviews, click on Show all option.
    • You shall get all reviews on that particular app.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 20, 2021
  4. remove microsoft store review

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, May 20, 2021
Thema:

remove microsoft store review

1. remove microsoft store review - Similar Threads - remove microsoft store

2. Delete Microsoft Store Review

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete Microsoft Store Review: I posted a review without realizing that my name would be attached to the review. Is it possible for the review to be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-microsoft-store-review/0347f8d0-1a17-4c1d-a9ce-9033242a7f48
  3. Delete Microsoft Store Review

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Delete Microsoft Store Review: I posted a review without realizing that my name would be attached to the review. Is it possible for the review to be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-microsoft-store-review/0347f8d0-1a17-4c1d-a9ce-9033242a7f48
  4. Delete Microsoft Store Review

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. microsoft store no longer shows reviews

microsoft store no longer shows reviews: The only page that shows reviews seems to be the Microsoft 365 personal page. The others do not have a tabOther apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-no-longer-shows-reviews/817ef301-0583-449a-bf53-2010b78c1456
  6. How to remove my review from ms store

How to remove my review from ms store: I wrote a review for one of the products available on the MS StoreI would like to delete this review, how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-my-review-from-ms-store/e5adbb98-0b2f-4af4-923c-cc3b89ca6fde
  7. Microsoft Store - app review

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store - app review: My friends posted a rating and a review for a certain app in Microsoft Store. But this review is not visible to community? Any idea what is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-review/4c180cb6-047f-456c-8fb1-c0232f7d1e96
  8. Delete Review on Microsoft Store

Delete Review on Microsoft Store: Hello, I have submitted a review from an app on the Microsoft Store but I wasn't aware that my name is gonna be compromised with that. For that reason I need to delete it but there is no option to do that, just the option to update. I really need to delete it, can you help...
  9. Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps

Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps: Hi i rated and reviewed for 2 apps in microsoft store , scorpio player and spreadsheet light after that the developer answered and replyed my review now i want to back to store and update my review but the UPDATE section disappear and dont exist where is the problem...
  10. How do i remove my review in Microsoft Store?

How do i remove my review in Microsoft Store?: Just an hour ago or so, i posted a review on the Scratch Desktop app on the Microsoft Store. When i posted the review, i found out that there was my real name in it. And i don't like that at all. I need to delete that review as soon as possible! The problem is, i can't find...