Windows 10: Remove Mixed Reality from the Start Menu

Discus and support Remove Mixed Reality from the Start Menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to get Mixed Reality Portal off my start menu? I went through the Uninstall but it's still there in the menu, and if I accidentally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tfewald, Oct 20, 2018.

1. tfewald Win User

Remove Mixed Reality from the Start Menu

Is there any way to get Mixed Reality Portal off my start menu? I went through the Uninstall but it's still there in the menu, and if I accidentally click on it, it becomes apparent that the "uninstall" was a sad joke. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

tfewald, Oct 20, 2018
  2. BJM
    bjm Win User

Add or Remove Mixed Reality page from Settings in Windows 10

I've removed Mixed Reality from Main Page of Settings okay..., via Uninstall.
    I still have HoloShell folder. Is it okay to simply delete HoloShell folder and any remnants.
    And I still have greyed Mixed Reality Portal listed in Start Menu?

3. What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

Hi,

For us to provide the best solution to your concern, we need additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal?
    • What steps have you done so far?
    If you're trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal, let's try uninstalling it thru the Settings app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Mixed reality.
    • Select Uninstall on the left pane.
    • Click Uninstall.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Oct 20, 2018
  4. LukaJJX Win User

What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

I followed these steps but Mixed Reality Portal is not in Programs And Features, so it's not possible to turn this feature off. Any other suggestions?

LukaJJX, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove Mixed Reality from the Start Menu - Similar Threads - Remove Mixed Reality

2. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  4. Mixed reality portal

Mixed reality portal: Bought a HP Reverb G2 and tried to run the mixed reality portal.The screen stays black and after some time the following errors occur:Naam van toepassing met fout: MixedRealityPortal.exe, versie: 2000.21051.1282.0, tijdstempel: 0x60b14765Naam van module met fout:...
  5. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  6. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  7. Mixed reality bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixed reality bundle: I dont know where to suggest things so im throwing it here. Microsoft have currently got access to one of the cheapest VR experiances with one of its restrictions being that its not room scale. However this can be really easily fixed with another product that Microsoft...
  8. Mixed Reality Portal

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mixed Reality Portal: Hello, Please help me to uninstall this useless program. What I did so far after searching for an answer, followed the instructions on this "https://winaero.com/blog/uninstall-mixed-reality-portal-windows-10/" site, made manually the entries in the registry. ( This mixed...
  9. remove "Mixed Reality Portal" from the start menu

remove "Mixed Reality Portal" from the start menu: how about a means to remove it from the start menu? So disappointed in microsofts implementation of the start menu and inability to sort/customize it. Even the ability to hide the icon without removing would be acceptable to me but noooooooo... 85172
  10. #ifdef WINDOWS – Getting Started with Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 News
    #ifdef WINDOWS – Getting Started with Mixed Reality: moUBTFRE8Hg I sat down with Vlad Kolesnikov from the PAX Mixed Reality team in Windows to talk about what mixed reality is and how developers can get started building immersive experiences. Vlad covered what hardware and tools are needed, building world-scale experiences,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove mixed reality portal from start bar

2. windows mixed reality start menu

3. mixed reality portal startmenu remove

4. mixed reality portal verwijderen start menu,
  5. uninstall windows mixed reality start menu,
  6. removed mixed reality portal start menu,
  7. how to remove holoshell,
  8. remove mixed reality from start menu,
  9. how to uninstall windows mixed reality IN START MENU