Windows 10: Remove Move to OneDrive from Context Menu in Windows 10

Discus and support Remove Move to OneDrive from Context Menu in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Want to get rid of the Move to OneDrive option from right-click context menu in Windows 10? This tutorial will help you remove the Move to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 14, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Remove Move to OneDrive from Context Menu in Windows 10

Remove Move to OneDrive from Context Menu in Windows 10 Remove-Move-to-OneDrive-from-Context-menu-in-Windows-10.png
    Want to get rid of the Move to OneDrive option from right-click context menu in Windows 10? This tutorial will help you remove the Move to OneDrive option from the context menu on your Windows 10 PC. The Move to OneDrive feature enables you to save your files to OneDrive. If the OneDrive app is […]

This article Remove Move to OneDrive from Context Menu in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 14, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Easo Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

Thema:

1. Remove Move to OneDrive from Context Menu in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove Move OneDrive

2. Remove 'Print' and 'Edit' From The Context Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove 'Print' and 'Edit' From The Context Menu: I am looking for a way to remove the Print and Edit commands from the context menu when I right click on photos. I never use either and I already have a lot of items in the menu. Hopefully the screenshot is attached right. It shows you the top of my context menu with the two...
  3. Remove 'Print' and 'Edit' From The Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove 'Print' and 'Edit' From The Context Menu: I am looking for a way to remove the Print and Edit commands from the context menu when I right click on photos. I never use either and I already have a lot of items in the menu. Hopefully the screenshot is attached right. It shows you the top of my context menu with the two...
  4. No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909: Hi, I've just done a clean installation of Windows 10 on a formatted drive. I've updated to version 1909 Build 18363.900. I'm running OneDrive version 2020 Build 20.064.0329.0008. There's no Context Menu for OneDrive when I click on any files in the OneDrive folder in...
  5. remove OneDrive options from context menu

remove OneDrive options from context menu: [ATTACH] how do i remove onedrive options from this context menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-onedrive-options-from-context-menu/a3938520-a49d-401e-a5a6-29e6f01f5a26
  6. Add or Remove Move to OneDrive Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Move to OneDrive Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Move to OneDrive Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Move to OneDrive Context Menu in Windows 10 In Windows 10, you can easily save your files to OneDrive and get to them from any device, like your PC, tablet, or phone. OneDrive is...
  7. How to remove OneDrive entries from right click context menu

How to remove OneDrive entries from right click context menu: Hi, this is my first post and I hope this is the right forum section. I'm trying to make Windows 10 more "personal", adding/removing some features according to my needs. Now I'm customising the right click context menu and I'd like to remove OneDrive entries, without...
  8. Remove from context menu

Remove from context menu: Brink has posted a number of tutorials for removing specific program entries from the context menu. The screen shot is my current CM, showing two entries I'd like to get rid of. Is there a general method or places in the registry to look for? [img] 107356
  9. No context menu in OneDrive directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No context menu in OneDrive directory: From a while back I noticed that there is no context menu for OneDrive when clicking files or folders in the OneDrive directory. Today I updated to the Fall Creators Update and the new OneDrive and there's still no context menu so I can't properly use the new on-demand...
  10. Remove Manage from This PC Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Manage from This PC Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Remove Manage from This PC Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Manage on This PC Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information By default, users can right click on This PC (navigation pane) and click/tap on the Manage context menu item to open...