Windows 10: Remove my laptop sign in

Discus and support Remove my laptop sign in in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I know how to reset my laptop; however, I had a Microsoft CD to install word, etc and I want to be able to install that again. It was for a one pc... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HarringtonZP, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Remove my laptop sign in

I know how to reset my laptop; however, I had a Microsoft CD to install word, etc and I want to be able to install that again. It was for a one pc installation which would be the same laptop. Can that be reinstalled on my laptop without any concerns? Also, should I just wait for the next person to have a Microsoft account before installing it since I don't want my account on the laptop?

:)

HarringtonZP, Dec 10, 2018

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove my laptop sign in

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Remove my laptop sign in

1. Remove my laptop sign in - Similar Threads - Remove laptop sign

2. How to sign in to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to sign in to my laptop?: I have a laptop that i havent used in a while. When I attempted to log in to it, i couldnt remember the PIN. I couldnt change the pin because when i press the i forgot my pin, it only shows me the window log in screen My laptop is using windows 11....
  3. Not able to sign in in my laptop!!!!!!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to sign in in my laptop!!!!!!!: I am not able to sign in in my laptop using pin. When ever I enter my pin it shows that " Your device is offline try a different sign in method " Please help!!!!!!!!...
  4. Not able to sign in in my laptop!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to sign in in my laptop!!!!!!!: I am not able to sign in in my laptop using pin. When ever I enter my pin it shows that " Your device is offline try a different sign in method " Please help!!!!!!!!...
  5. Unable to sign in to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in to my laptop.: Last night even today morning I tried to log in to my Windows 10 Laptop but it tells me that -"The sign in options are disabled because of failed sign in attempt or repeated shutdown , use different sign in option or keep the device powered on for atleast 2 hours and then try...
  6. trouble in signing in to my laptop

trouble in signing in to my laptop: Hi there! I'm unable to sign in to my laptop as i have forgotten the password. On the scree it's showing tro set up pin.. but its not working, also my finger print is not working too. please help me resolve this. I'm using dell inspiron 5502. Windows 10 20H2 64bit...
  7. Removing Sign-in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing Sign-in: I am selling my DELL Latitude and want to remove the sign-in so the next user will be able to use it. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-sign-in/3ba89e79-1130-4f00-a218-6cea9fa8631a
  8. Can’t sign into my laptop

Can’t sign into my laptop: Okay so i restarted my laptop and after it was done restarting i went to sign into my laptop and its saying that my password is wrong when i know for a fact its not. I tried everything like restart it in safe mode and just keep restarting it. I also changed the password for...
  9. Remove and Replace User Name/Sign-in on Laptop

Remove and Replace User Name/Sign-in on Laptop: Merry Christmas, I bought a new laptop as a gift for my dad. Initially I used my MS login info to get the computer ready. My father doesnt have the computer knowledge to do so. Now I need to remove my login data and replace it with his. Can anyone please help me figure...
  10. signing on to my spare laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    signing on to my spare laptop: I forgot my password to sign on to my spare laptop. The laptop tells me I can sign in with my Microsoft password, but that doesn't work. Running Win 10. any suggestions?...