Windows 10: Remove my phone from showing up on this PC?

Discus and support Remove my phone from showing up on this PC? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I wanna remove my phone(probably Bluetooth based) from showing up on this PC, how can I do this? Screenshot by Lightshot 167694 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Takeshi18, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Takeshi18 Win User

Remove my phone from showing up on this PC?

I wanna remove my phone(probably Bluetooth based) from showing up on this PC, how can I do this?
    Screenshot by Lightshot

:)

Takeshi18, Nov 4, 2020

2. Unlink an old android phone from my pc

I go thru the suggested steps: Start - Settings - Phone - Unlink this PC.

When I first open the "your phone" screen the old phone is listed. Not sure if the phone listed is suppose to be selectable or not, but my is not. When I select "Unlink this PC" the phone listed is removed. When I select "Add Phone" the old phone still
    shows. I have removed the old phone from my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted after unlink this pc but I still cannot remove my old phone.

LostSailorPO1, Nov 4, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Remove my phone from showing up on this PC? - Similar Threads - Remove phone showing

2. PC will connect to phone hotspot but my home internet will not show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will connect to phone hotspot but my home internet will not show up: I recently got a pc given to me. I factory reset it & uploaded a new version of windows 10 through USB because I had issues with the factory reset. The PC is set up but it only allows me to connect to wifi through my phones hotspot. My home internet options are not all...
  3. PC will connect to phone hotspot but my home internet will not show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC will connect to phone hotspot but my home internet will not show up: I recently got a pc given to me. I factory reset it & uploaded a new version of windows 10 through USB because I had issues with the factory reset. The PC is set up but it only allows me to connect to wifi through my phones hotspot. My home internet options are not all...
  4. PC will connect to phone hotspot but my home internet will not show up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Remove my phone from showing up on this PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remove my phone from showing up on this PC?: I wanna remove my phone(probably Bluetooth based) from showing up on this PC, how can I do this? Screenshot by Lightshot 167694
  6. Your Phone app - my phone apps not showing up on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app - my phone apps not showing up on PC: Hello, Have a Galaxy S10e and a Surface Pro X with Your Phone app installed. I cannot hear the other person when I try to receive calls. Making calls is fine. I don't see my android phone apps appearing on Your Phone on my pc and the Galaxy 10 series are on the approved...
  7. phone not showing up on this pc.

phone not showing up on this pc.: I have tried everything but nothing happens. The only thing it does is charge the phone. The settings is set to mtp and adb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-not-showing-up-on-this-pc/7b935bc2-b3e9-484d-83b9-d53c78352ea8
  8. How to remove a phone from the "my phone app"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove a phone from the "my phone app"?: I had my phone connected to my laptop but it stopped working, so I tired uninstalling and reinstalling both apps. I was able to get it off my phone, but there isnt any option in the windows app to remove my phone, there also isnt any option to uninstall, its also grayed out...
  9. removing my phone from my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    removing my phone from my laptop: Hi, I cant remove my phone from my laptop. Also the task manager wont remove photos from the task view page. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-my-phone-from-my-laptop/579f4243-df95-4ae0-85e0-d8c6f997a835
  10. Phone showing on my PC Network

Phone showing on my PC Network: I have just installed Windows 10 and noticed something ive not seen before on my Network, it shows a phone G510-0100. I don't recall every adding this phone and i cant see how to remove it. Any help will be most grateful 17609