Windows 10: Remove .NET framework 4.7

Discus and support Remove .NET framework 4.7 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, After reading AutoCAD forums there is a known problem running .NET framework 4.7 with AutoCAD. (It will not boot up on my computer).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nevica, Sep 26, 2017.

1. nevica Win User

Remove .NET framework 4.7

Hello,

After reading AutoCAD forums there is a known problem running .NET framework 4.7 with AutoCAD. (It will not boot up on my computer).

Therefore, I want to uninstall .NET framework 4.7 for 4.6.

After looking at the registry I can see that 4.7 is installed but when I look at programs and features it is not even listed as an installed program. (In fact no .NET programs are shown).

I do not know how to uninstall .NET framework 4.7/

Thanks,

:)

nevica, Sep 26, 2017
  2. Eric Ber Win User

What version of .Net Framework Can I upgrade to?

Hi George,

There are some programs that neeeds .NET Framework to be able to run. The .NET Framework 4.7 is included with the Windows 10 Creators Update. If you're on an earlier version of Windows 10, you need to upgrade to Windows 10 Creators Update to get the .NET Framework
    4.7. The .NET Framework 4.7 supports apps built for .NET Framework 4.0 or later. Other versions of the .NET Framework are available from the

Download .NET Framework
    webpage.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Sep 26, 2017
  3. Can not uninstall .NET framework 4.7

I have the same problem with .Net 4.7 installation on a Windows 10 machine. I cannot find any way to uninstall it. There is no entry
    .NET Framework 4.7 Advanced Services in the Windows Features. Only .Net Framework 4.6 which was there previously to a Windows update that pushed 4.7. I could not figure out which update pushed it and I don't want to start uninstalling updates by guess.

I tried using the .Net 4.7 installation package running from the command line w /uninstall argument. Remove goes through successfully, but after rebooting the computer the 4.7 is still there (verifying the registries).

Some of our programs stopped working after .Net was upgraded to 4.7 from 4.6.1.

If anybody has a solution for this issue, please let me know.

MirelaCamer, Sep 26, 2017
  4. clam1952 Win User

Control panel > Programs and features > Turn Windows features on or off > Untick Net Framework 4.7 > OK.

clam1952, Sep 26, 2017
  5. nevica Win User
    Hello,

When I checked this .Net Framework 4.7 was already unchecked. So it must be something else!!

I have tried starting AutoCAD as admin but no-luck either.

nevica, Sep 26, 2017
  6. Superfly Win User
    I doubt very much .Net 4.6 will be any better than 4.7...in fact it's the other way round...

.Net 4.7 contains all of 4.6 including it's deprecated components... so, yes in your case, it's something else, IMHO.

Superfly, Sep 26, 2017
  7. Gordon7 Win User
    Try to uninstall and reboot - and then reinstall AutoCAD. Some times that fixes what ever are wrong.

Gordon7, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove .NET framework 4.7 - Similar Threads - Remove NET framework

2. Win 10 Net 4 framework error 0x8004005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Net 4 framework error 0x8004005: I just bought a little laptop with win 10 installed. Went through no idea how many updates but got to the point where it said Hey, you can install Win 11. It keeps telling me this btw. I installed a few programs and now I'm getting an error parsing thing in net framework 4...
  3. Win 10 Net 4 framework error 0x8004005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Net 4 framework error 0x8004005: I just bought a little laptop with win 10 installed. Went through no idea how many updates but got to the point where it said Hey, you can install Win 11. It keeps telling me this btw. I installed a few programs and now I'm getting an error parsing thing in net framework 4...
  4. trying to install .net framework 4 but got error

trying to install .net framework 4 but got error: i was installing .net framework 4.i got errorw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-net-framework-4-but-got-error/b50fa5e2-b4de-4198-bd1a-55d108638b4b
  5. .NET framework 4 process uses 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET framework 4 process uses 100% CPU: I just installed windows 11, and suddenly im getting the following problem:After exactly 11 minutes without using the computer a process called "AddInProcess" uses 100% of my CPU and as soon as i move the mouse, or click a key on the keyboard that process disappears and the...
  6. .NET framework 4 process uses 100% CPU

.NET framework 4 process uses 100% CPU: I just installed windows 11, and suddenly im getting the following problem:After exactly 11 minutes without using the computer a process called "AddInProcess" uses 100% of my CPU and as soon as i move the mouse, or click a key on the keyboard that process disappears and the...
  7. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework 4 is corrupted: Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0 The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. I...
  8. .Net framework 4 installation error 0x000013EC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .Net framework 4 installation error 0x000013EC: -Win 10 pro -This happened after win 10 version 1803 update. -Later upgraded to 1809(updated after 1803), no change -No restore point exists. -No more windows updates available. -The system says DotNET is installed when trying to install any available (tried them...
  9. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  10. Support Ending for the .NET Framework 4, 4.5 and 4.5.1

in Windows 10 News
    Support Ending for the .NET Framework 4, 4.5 and 4.5.1: On January 12, Support Ends for these .NET Framework Versions As previously announced, starting January 12, 2016 Microsoft will no longer provide security updates, technical support or hotfixes for .NET 4, 4.5, and 4.5.1 frameworks. All other framework versions,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to uninstall net framework 4.7 advanced services

2. uninstall .net framework 4.7 from windows 10 version 1803