Windows 10: Remove Network Credentials Pop-up

Discus and support Remove Network Credentials Pop-up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a pc that I have just started using and when I try to access one of the other computers it keeps asking "Enter Network Credentials". How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jackman33, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Jackman33 Win User

Remove Network Credentials Pop-up

I have a pc that I have just started using and when I try to access one of the other computers it keeps asking "Enter Network Credentials". How do I remove that asking? Other computers can share with one another. How can I get rid of this credential request?

Thanks

:)

Jackman33, Sep 6, 2018

2. Network Credentials

Hi Sammy,

To assist you better regarding your concern with network credentials, have you checked the Windows credentials for any information about the username and password for the network credentials? If not yet, follow the steps below to access Windows Credentials
    manager.

• Press the Windows icon on the desktop.
    • Type in Windows Credentials.
    We would appreciate as well if you could provide us a screenshot.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Windows Network Credentials

Hi Keith,

We suggest that you disable Credential Manager before mapping your Drives. Please follow these steps to disable Credential Manager:

• In the search box type “Services
    • Right click on “Services” and select “Run as Administrator
    • In the Services Window, look for Credential Manager Service and click “Stop”.
    • Restart the computer and go back the Credential Manager Service and set it to “Automatic”.
    • Restart the computer again.

Please keep us updated if you were able to map your drives.

Ryan Fra, Sep 6, 2018
  4. John Vil Win User

Windows Security sign in pop up

Since you are still getting this pop up window, the next suggestion we have is to reset the network. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • On the Status tab, click on Network reset.

Doing this will make Windows forget the connection credentials and other networking components. You may have to re-enter you WiFi credentials if you will attempt to connect to your home network.

Let us know the results.

John Vil, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove Network Credentials Pop-up - Similar Threads - Remove Network Credentials

2. Credential Manager credentials keep popping up after I've removed them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Credential Manager credentials keep popping up after I've removed them.: So I was trying to play Halo Infinite a month back and I downloaded it on the Xbox app. There is a known glitch with the game where when you try to sign in, it puts you in a sign in loop and you cannot log into the game. The Waypoint, the Halo support forum, suggested that I...
  3. Credential Manager credentials keep popping up after I've removed them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credential Manager credentials keep popping up after I've removed them.: So I was trying to play Halo Infinite a month back and I downloaded it on the Xbox app. There is a known glitch with the game where when you try to sign in, it puts you in a sign in loop and you cannot log into the game. The Waypoint, the Halo support forum, suggested that I...
  4. network credentials pop up when accessing another device on network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network credentials pop up when accessing another device on network: PROBLEM #1: I have one desktop running on Win 7, one laptop running on Win 10, and 1 printer on the same network. I used to be able to access files between both devices without any issue. Recently, when I try to access the desktop from my laptop, a "Enter Windows...
  5. How do I get rid of the Enter Network Credentials Pop-Up!

How do I get rid of the Enter Network Credentials Pop-Up!: I just purchased a new HP Laptop with Windows 10 Home. I cannot access the other shared computers on my home network. The "Enter network credentials" box keeps popping up. I've set up network sharing. Everything is as it should be. Network discovery has all the correct...
  6. POP UP REMOVAL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    POP UP REMOVAL: I keep getting a page and a pop up ad that are called "SavingsForThe Savvy. How can I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-removal/537f5501-2b06-4816-923f-5f9a8c1c7cc9
  7. Removing pop up issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Removing pop up issues: I keep getting a pop up warning as follows: c:\windows\microsoft.NET\\Framework64\V4.0.30319\WFP\PresentationNative_V0400dll I don't know how to find and remove the issue. any advise would be appreciated Regards Chris...
  8. pop up removals

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pop up removals: how to rid of pop ups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-up-removals/320d2137-6923-4c90-90a4-1506ba9a0a88
  9. Security Credential pop up window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Security Credential pop up window: I have been using a remote desktop app for online course When I first started I had to turn off password protected sharing. That is still off but pop up window is back. what can I do?...
  10. Network list will not pop up.

Network list will not pop up.: For some reason my network list will not pop up. I don't mean my network isn't popping up because of my router or something, I mean the list will literally not show up and I do not know why. Here is a picture from when I went to Status and hit "Show available networks"....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after remove windows credentials windows 7 still popup