Windows 10: Remove nickname in Windows Mail

Discus and support Remove nickname in Windows Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've removed the nickname in the settings of my Windows Mail account, as well as the settings in the GMail account that it is linked to. When I send an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CJD87, Oct 7, 2018.

1. CJD87 Win User

Remove nickname in Windows Mail

I've removed the nickname in the settings of my Windows Mail account, as well as the settings in the GMail account that it is linked to. When I send an email from GMail, the nickname does not appear. When I send an email using the Windows Mail application, the nickname appears. I would like it to be removed completely.

:)

CJD87, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Remove nickname in Windows Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Make mail recognize nicknames

When composing an email in the Mail app, I'd like to be able to type the nickname into the address bar. Currently it only seems to recognize proper names.

JamesSeger, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove nickname in Windows Mail - Similar Threads - Remove nickname Mail

2. Minecraft NickName BUG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft NickName BUG: Olá, eu estou tentando resgatar um nick de 3 letras que no site que vemos perfil de Minecraft ele se encontra disponivel, porem quando você tenta aplicar-lo ele aparece indisponivel que já existe alguem utilizando, mesmo se você for na API é ver que não tem um UID no nick ele...
  3. Minecraft NickName BUG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft NickName BUG: Olá, eu estou tentando resgatar um nick de 3 letras que no site que vemos perfil de Minecraft ele se encontra disponivel, porem quando você tenta aplicar-lo ele aparece indisponivel que já existe alguem utilizando, mesmo se você for na API é ver que não tem um UID no nick ele...
  4. Removing Mail Accounts from Mail App.

Removing Mail Accounts from Mail App.: I can't remove these mail accounts from mail app, why is it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-mail-accounts-from-mail-app/92bb7781-493e-4e6e-8833-c186eb26b296
  5. Any way to add a "nickname" to a start menu shortcut?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to add a "nickname" to a start menu shortcut?: Specifically I want to be able to open Visual Studio Code by searching VS Code instead. League of Legends allows me to search "lol" to have the program immediately come to the top, is there any way I can replicate this? submitted by /u/MattHellstrand [link] [comments]...
  6. What is veritas and nicknames

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is veritas and nicknames: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/freepandora [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdm1ct/what_is_veritas_and_nicknames/
  7. Remove Microsoft Mail

Remove Microsoft Mail: Hi. I have a Windows 10 Pro edition pc with two users: Admin and Visitor. I need to disable Microsoft Mail - at least for the Visitor user. I have used this command with Powershell to remove the app from the Admin user: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps |...
  8. Nickname on PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nickname on PC?: Is it possible to have my nickname or middle name displayed when I use my Win10 PC? I would rather not have it show my legal name. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/nickname-on-pc/2463eca8-7b0f-433d-9dae-0df3fd495714
  9. Windows mail removes mail from hotmail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows mail removes mail from hotmail: I started using windows mail for my msn account and i recently moved to a new pc and when i configured it none of my old emails were there. I logged into hotmail and they were not there either. Does windows mail remove the mail from hotmail? 82973
  10. Remove a account Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Remove a account Mail: I have been looking in tutorials and other posts and do not have a solution to this problem. In Mail I have two accounts. One is my personal MSN account and the other is a Exchange account with my former employer. Obviously the former employer has deactivated my account....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows email nickname

2. mail nickname in windows mail