Windows 10: Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Discus and support Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Remove App downloaded from MS App Store because: I mistakenly downloaded on PC MS Surface. When I try to insall app on phone, it says already owned.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CSCSCSCS_001, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove App downloaded from MS App Store because:

I mistakenly downloaded on PC MS Surface. When I try to insall app on phone, it says already owned. But I cannot get access to or install it on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-says-i-already-own-the-app/089341c4-b7b6-4f50-be13-8aa8881c5c4a

The can hide the app on the pc but to no affect on the phone.

The app does not appear on either the PC application list in Settings, nor on the phone.

I want to install the app on my phone.

:)

CSCSCSCS_001, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Jackman33 Win User

Remove App

This actually is a app that I downloaded from the Store. I don't want it and I remove the program icon from the start screen, now I want to remove it from the app list and my account.

Jackman33, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    removed apps

Hi Marianne,

One way on how to reinstall apps is by downloading it from Windows
    Store. To isolate your query about reinstalling apps, we just have a few questions:

• Are you referring to the apps that have been downloaded from Windows Store? If so, what are the apps that have been removed from your device?
    • How the apps got removed from your device?

Meanwhile, if you're trying to reinstall apps that have been downloaded from
    Windows
    Store, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Store, then press
      Enter
    • On the search bar, type in the name of the app you wish to reinstall, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Free or Buy and wait for the program to install.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

1. Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own - Similar Threads - Remove non operable

2. How to remove app from being owned in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to remove app from being owned in Microsoft Store: How to remove app from being owned. I hate twitter never clicked on it. I do not even have social media accounts period. I have also clicked on preinstalled icons in start menu and now it says I own it without going to the store to get it. If this is how windows is going to...
  3. How to remove app from being owned in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove app from being owned in Microsoft Store: How to remove app from being owned. I hate twitter never clicked on it. I do not even have social media accounts period. I have also clicked on preinstalled icons in start menu and now it says I own it without going to the store to get it. If this is how windows is going to...
  4. How to remove app from being owned in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Remove app from Store library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove app from Store library: I have the Mail and Calendar app stuck in my Library in the Store.Still isn't an option to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-app-from-store-library/4a8842d0-6fac-4bec-850e-512e8dbb5105
  6. Remove app from Store library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove app from Store library: I have the Mail and Calendar app stuck in my Library in the Store.Still isn't an option to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-app-from-store-library/4a8842d0-6fac-4bec-850e-512e8dbb5105
  7. Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own: Remove App downloaded from Microsoft Store App Store because: I mistakenly downloaded on PC MS Surface. When I try to install the app on my phone, it says - already owned. But I cannot get access to, or install it, on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link...
  8. remove app from microsoft store

remove app from microsoft store: Hi I published an app in microsoft store and i want to remove it . Is it possible ? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-app-from-microsoft-store/d2f9da44-3a38-4bbd-afff-29617aa70958"
  9. Remove Owned apps from app library (NOT just hide)

Remove Owned apps from app library (NOT just hide): Ok Im looking for an app in the Msoft Store that has feature 'X'.... I had to download 10 different but similar apps before I found the one that does what I need.... The other 9 I just tried for 30 seconds each and hated them so uninstalled em.... All 10 of these apps...
  10. Non-compliant apps to be Removed from Windows Store on Rolling Basis

in Windows 10 News
    Non-compliant apps to be Removed from Windows Store on Rolling Basis: Earlier this year, Microsoft rolled out a new age rating system under the International Age Rating Coalition (IARC) to streamline the tedious process of manually obtaining age ratings for apps before submission. For the past few months, Microsoft has been warning developers...