Windows 10: Remove notice at bottom of screen

Discus and support Remove notice at bottom of screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I remove ‘Windows 10Pro Build 18362. 19h-_release.190318_1202’, from bottom right of screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ivvy, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Ivvy Win User

Remove notice at bottom of screen

How do I remove ‘Windows 10Pro Build 18362. 19h-_release.190318_1202’, from bottom right of screen?

:)

Ivvy, Oct 8, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Remove notice at bottom of screen - Similar Threads - Remove notice bottom

2. Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.: Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display. Problem arose when when I purchased and installed MS office, two days ago. In settings-activate windows appears error code 0x80070002. Windows 10 was legally purchased few years ago already installed with...
  3. Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.: Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display. Problem arose when when I purchased and installed MS office, two days ago. In settings-activate windows appears error code 0x80070002. Windows 10 was legally purchased few years ago already installed with...
  4. Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to remove bottom left corner screen notifications?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove bottom left corner screen notifications?: Hello, I keep getting these black notifications on the bottom left of my screen, its always a "wait for some website" and sometimes its "establishing safe connection", I thought it was from google chrome so I deleted that and used microsoft edge but it still happenedalso the...
  6. How to remove bottom left corner screen notifications?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to remove bottom left corner screen notifications?: Hello, I keep getting these black notifications on the bottom left of my screen, its always a "wait for some website" and sometimes its "establishing safe connection", I thought it was from google chrome so I deleted that and used microsoft edge but it still happenedalso the...
  7. How to remove bottom left corner screen notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How to remove bottom left corner screen notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Notices On The Lock Screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notices On The Lock Screen?: Hi all, I just started using the "Windows Spotlight" for my lock screen (was using a static picture). When I started my computer up this morning I got a nice picture with all of these messages on it. I am sure there is a way to turn them off but I didn't see it. Can anyone...
  10. Please how do I remove this bottom screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Please how do I remove this bottom screen: [img] My dad somehow got this black area on the bottom of our computer, please how do I remove it. It's driving us crazy, cheers. Finally managed to upload pic, you can clearly see the black bit half way down screen, I cannot remove it, please help. 75157