Windows 10: Remove "Office Home & Student' from my account

Discus and support Remove "Office Home & Student' from my account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I remove "Office Home & Student" from my account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MikeOros, Feb 2, 2020.

1. MikeOros Win User

Remove "Office Home & Student' from my account

How do I remove "Office Home & Student" from my account?

:)

MikeOros, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Office 365 for students

Its possible you need to download the software install files from the schools website if you purchased it through the school.

• Please uninstall any Office trial versions on your device before installing Office 365 Education.
    • Open the Microsoft Office 365 Web site.
    • On the Office in education screen, enter your IT Account NetID, followed by <university email
      address>
      and click Get Started.
    • Select I'm a student on the next page. You will be sent an email with instructions.
    • Follow the steps in the email. It is recommended that you use the same password as you use for other
      University services.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 2, 2020
  4. z3r010 Win User

Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

Read more - Making it easier for teachers and students to work together - Office Blogs

z3r010, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Remove "Office Home & Student' from my account - Similar Threads - Remove Office Home

2. Windows 7 and Home & Student Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 and Home & Student Office: Lost as in accidently deleted MS 365 when I thought was just making a repair. Spent 7-8 hours on phone with MS Tech, but years of Excel files especially cannot be located. Cannot even transfer main ones from a flash drive, because error message indicates no program to open....
  3. Office Home and Student 2019 - activate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Office Home and Student 2019 - activate: Hello....for years, I had an MS Office subscription I cancelled it in early January. Now retired, I don't need much more than classic office apps. I bought a new laptop at Costco and bought the Office Home and Student 2019. I followed instructions and downloaded the app....
  4. Office 2016 (Home and Student)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 (Home and Student): Can anyone explain to me why I have duplicate entries for my office programs in my start menu? For one entry, the icon is normal in size and for the other entry, the icon is tiny in size. Also why do all (4) programs for Office 2016 appear tiny in size in the control panel?...
  5. Office Home & Student disappeared

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office Home & Student disappeared: Last September I purchased a one off installation of MS Office Home & Student because I often need to be working on things with no internet connection. Today the Word icon wouldn't work and if I tried to open a Word document stored on my laptop, it would say it couldn't be...
  6. MS Office Home and Student 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office Home and Student 2019: Because Word had a odd look to the icon, I ran the trouble shooter. Other users told me their 2016 and 2019 Word also looked like mine - very different from any other desktop icons.<br><u>The troubleshooter found that Word was incompatible and fixed it.<br></u>Is this an...
  7. Office home and student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office home and student: I purchased a three year sub. to office home and student and my computer crashed. I purchased a new laptop, so how to I get my subscription on to my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-home-and-student/185a121a-9ce5-4689-bd8b-11daef0117a9"
  8. office 2013 home student

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    office 2013 home student: I have been using office 2013 for a number of years and have a significant number of excel and word files in the document section of each applications. I tried to open my office program today and was advised that, in order to open any number of excel files I would have to...
  9. Office home & student 2007

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office home & student 2007: I bought M Office home & student 2007 and used it on old computer. I had no probs ever but got new computer last month and it now when I tried to install it, says the product key in the box is not correct, help, how can this be? Karl...
  10. Office Home and Student 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Home and Student 2010: My Office Home and Student 2010 became corrupted with Win 10 Anniversary edition upgrade. I need to un install / re install this software. This was pre installed on my PC and I have no copy of the original software and I cannot find a download site. I have the product key. I...