Windows 10: Remove Old Driver on Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Remove Old Driver on Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have deleted my printer okay and want to install a new one and my old driver which I will never use again is still on my computer. I want to remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nevets flex, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Remove Old Driver on Windows 10 Home

I have deleted my printer okay and want to install a new one and my old driver which I will never use again is still on my computer. I want to remove it, but Windows Home 10 does not support Print Management to do it. Can someone suggest a work around for print driver removal?

:)

nevets flex, Dec 15, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 15, 2019
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Ahhzz Win User

Remove Old Driver on Windows 10 Home

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Remove Old Driver on Windows 10 Home

1. Remove Old Driver on Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Remove Old Driver

2. Unable to remove old printer drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove old printer drivers: Under Windows 10 I am unable to remove printer drivers for on old printer the Epson XP810. The device is not there to remove under "printers and scanners". There are not apps to remove for this printer.How can I remove the XP810 drivers?...
  3. Unable to remove old printer drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove old printer drivers: Under Windows 10 I am unable to remove printer drivers for on old printer the Epson XP810. The device is not there to remove under "printers and scanners". There are not apps to remove for this printer.How can I remove the XP810 drivers?...
  4. Unable to remove old printer drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to remove old Creative driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove old Creative driver: Like apparently many others, I got a message from Security Center today that memory isolation can't be turned on due to incompatible drivers. I found the issue to be a very old Creative driver for a webcam I haven't used in years.I've tried the following steps:1. I found it...
  6. Unable to remove old Creative driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove old Creative driver: Like apparently many others, I got a message from Security Center today that memory isolation can't be turned on due to incompatible drivers. I found the issue to be a very old Creative driver for a webcam I haven't used in years.I've tried the following steps:1. I found it...
  7. Old drivers on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Old drivers on windows 10: Hey guys I’m trying to install a driver for my Dell P2213 monitor, but windows 10 isn’t in the supported driver list. Would I be fine installing the Windows 8.1 driver? submitted by /u/Internet-Ivan [link] [comments]...
  8. How to remove old installed driver permanently?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to remove old installed driver permanently?: Hi, I have Bluetooth Toshiba RFBUS driver installed already which was from my old Bluetooth dongle. I purchased new USB Bluetooth because the old one is not working on Windows 10. This new USB has a different driver but the problem is whenever I plug this device the old...
  9. Windows 10: Removal of old (old, old) Windows installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10: Removal of old (old, old) Windows installation: I have followed a few threads on manual removal of the Windows.old folder after automatic methods do not work, and none that I have seen has addressed the particular version of the problem I am seeing, which is that there appears to be a hard link embedded in this folder,...
  10. Windows 10 Home trying to download a old NVIDIA driver problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 Home trying to download a old NVIDIA driver problem: I fear Win10 updates so every time I turn on the PC I click in the windows update to see what it downloads! Today I saw a NVIDIA driver with a old date from 2016 and I quickly disabled my internet connection like I was being hacked or something *Smile I never had this...