Windows 10: remove old folder icloud photos from file explorer side bar

Discus and support remove old folder icloud photos from file explorer side bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so I'm completely frustrated that I cant delete this stupid icloud photo's folder that has duplicated itself on the file explorer side bar. Ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JesseHill1, May 10, 2020.

1. remove old folder icloud photos from file explorer side bar

so I'm completely frustrated that I cant delete this stupid icloud photo's folder that has duplicated itself on the file explorer side bar. Ive deleted the folder source so now it errors when you click the folder and I cant delete the shortcut which I never wanted in the first place and I have icloud photos disabled in icloud so now I'm totally lost. other than that my system is completely clean and fairly recent install so I'm gonna be real disappointed if i have to do another reinstall for something this stupid. wish i could show a screen shot but this is not the big icoud photos in the main section its a smaller folder on the side just under the quick access that's now duplicated itself 9 times.

:)

JesseHill1, May 10, 2020

2. Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    1. Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    2. Enter key in address bar
    3. Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    4. Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! remove old folder icloud photos from file explorer side bar :)

justinmreina, May 10, 2020
  3. gogreen Win User
    Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

I've customized the look of File Explorer (thanks to the tutorial). Now, how do I remove iCloud Photos from the Devices and Drives view in file Explorer?

gogreen, May 10, 2020
  4. m1xed0s Win User

remove old folder icloud photos from file explorer side bar

Prevent iCloud Photos Folder Being Auto-Created?

I have iCloud for Windows v7.0.1.210 on Windows 10 version 1703. I only enabled iCloud Drive and web bookmark sync features. But somehow the iCloud Photos folder is created automatically every time I open the iCloud setting after I deleted it manually, especially annoyingly it got added to my Quick access list inside File Explorer.

BTW, anyway to remove the iCloud icon from system tray on windows 10?

m1xed0s, May 10, 2020
Thema:

remove old folder icloud photos from file explorer side bar

1. remove old folder icloud photos from file explorer side bar - Similar Threads - remove old folder

2. File Explorer no Folder Pop-Up on Side Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer no Folder Pop-Up on Side Bar: Hi!Due to recent changes on this device something weird occurred with it's device task manager.Problem is as follows:As seen on it's task manager, you can see the folder youtube inside the desktop category, the desktop category is on the left side of the task manager. This is...
  3. File Explorer no Folder Pop-Up on Side Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer no Folder Pop-Up on Side Bar: Hi!Due to recent changes on this device something weird occurred with it's device task manager.Problem is as follows:As seen on it's task manager, you can see the folder youtube inside the desktop category, the desktop category is on the left side of the task manager. This is...
  4. File Explorer no Folder Pop-Up on Side Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. remove icloud photos files from file explorer

remove icloud photos files from file explorer: remove iCloud photos files from file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-icloud-photos-files-from-file-explorer/3a74e97c-28a2-47fa-bb60-2a7362fb1ffc
  6. Cannot remove duplicate icloud photos folder in windows file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot remove duplicate icloud photos folder in windows file explorer: Cannot remove duplicate icloud photos folder in windows file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-remove-duplicate-icloud-photos-folder-in/1d13db33-8a6a-47e1-81cd-165ba73b0c64
  7. Remove old folder icloud photos from file explorer side bar

Remove old folder icloud photos from file explorer side bar: I reviewed every suggestion on how to fix this issue and I additionally went into regedit did a search on iCloud Photos and deleted EVERY entry and still have the issue. The only difference is that in IE it just shows a blank folder and doesn't say iCloud Photos. I turned...
  8. Remove iCloud Photos from Windows File Explorer Sidebar

Remove iCloud Photos from Windows File Explorer Sidebar: Good Afternoon, I recently switched over from OSX to Windows 10 and in an attempt to migrate all of my photos from iCloud to my Pictures library on my new computer I installed iCloud onto my new computer. After one photo was migrated from iCloud I decided to just download a...
  9. Delete iCloud photos from file explorer

Delete iCloud photos from file explorer: Hello everyone, can some help me, how do i delete the icloud folders created in file explorer. I downloaded icloud for windows, had no luck accessing icloud photos. decided to log out and uninstall icloud windows but left with these in the file explorer, that I really...
  10. Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer: I've customized the look of File Explorer (thanks to the tutorial). Now, how do I remove iCloud Photos from the Devices and Drives view in file Explorer? 56114

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove iCloud Photo folder in files explorer

2. delete icloud photo folders

3. delete icloud photos folder

4. multiple icloud photos folders in file explorer,
  5. multiple icloud photos in sidebar all empty,
  6. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118},
  7. no icloud photos icon on file explorer