Windows 10: remove old school accout

Discus and support remove old school accout in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello, i have the same issue as the this person... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndersRasmussen5, Nov 10, 2021.

1. remove old school accout

hello, i have the same issue as the this person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-old-workplace-account/c9d41862-a221-4203-a6c2-7ee971734e22but one of your supporters ansewr was to just go ahead and do remove it. the problem is that i cant do that. my button is just gray instead of blue. please help

:)

AndersRasmussen5, Nov 10, 2021

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Nov 10, 2021
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Nov 10, 2021
  4. remove old school accout

Can't remove a Work or School account from Windows 10 but the account does not exist in my account settings

I have an old school account that constantly wants me to log in, i do not have access to this accout (old email and password does not work). When i went to delete it from my account settings there is not an option for it to delete it.

AidanChiporo, Nov 10, 2021
Thema:

remove old school accout

1. remove old school accout - Similar Threads - remove old school

2. Wiping Old School Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wiping Old School Computer: So i tried to factory reset my old school computer to wipe it fresh. But when it restarted it was still forcing me to sign in with my school account. How to I fix this so I can make it like a brand new computer with no school settings....
  3. Wiping Old School Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wiping Old School Computer: So i tried to factory reset my old school computer to wipe it fresh. But when it restarted it was still forcing me to sign in with my school account. How to I fix this so I can make it like a brand new computer with no school settings....
  4. Remove device from Microsoft accout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove device from Microsoft accout: Hi,I have a dead laptop and need to send it back to the manufacturer for replacement. But I have my Microsoft login on that laptop and one drive set up with some "offline available" documents as well. I want to make sure that no one can access my files if the laptop is...
  5. Remove device from Microsoft accout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove device from Microsoft accout: Hi,I have a dead laptop and need to send it back to the manufacturer for replacement. But I have my Microsoft login on that laptop and one drive set up with some "offline available" documents as well. I want to make sure that no one can access my files if the laptop is...
  6. remove old school accout

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove old school accout: hello, i have the same issue as the this person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-old-workplace-account/c9d41862-a221-4203-a6c2-7ee971734e22but one of your supporters ansewr was to just go ahead and do remove it. the problem is that i cant do that....
  7. remove old school accout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove old school accout: hello, i have the same issue as the this person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-old-workplace-account/c9d41862-a221-4203-a6c2-7ee971734e22but one of your supporters ansewr was to just go ahead and do remove it. the problem is that i cant do that....
  8. Can't Remove Old School Account

Can't Remove Old School Account: Hi all,My University uses Outlook as our email service provider, and so I had my student email linked to my computer to provide access to our Microsoft 365 programs. However, recently they updated our email servers, and in doing so all of our old emails became defunct;...
  9. Old School Runescape

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old School Runescape: [ATTACH]I Get This Error Every Time. PLEASE Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-school-runescape/ab6e4735-a29d-4339-8b41-f578ee5f62b0
  10. Remove and old work/school email account that has expired

Remove and old work/school email account that has expired: After graduating from University, my university email account (365) has since been deleted and I can no longer access it. Windows 10 thinks there is an issue with my 'work or school' account - presumably that it cannot access the emails. When i go to fix the problem all it...