Windows 10: Remove one of the "Other user" login options from login screen

Discus and support Remove one of the "Other user" login options from login screen in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; We have Win10 ENT 1809 joined to our domain; laptops with docks. There are 2 "Other user" login options at the login screen; one requests email... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by CruzJr, Jul 24, 2019.

1. CruzJr Win User

Remove one of the "Other user" login options from login screen

We have Win10 ENT 1809 joined to our domain; laptops with docks.

There are 2 "Other user" login options at the login screen; one requests email address or phone number AND the other joins our domain.

We just want to display one "Other user" which joins our domain.

The "Other user" login option we want removed is NOT associated with any account; we disabled signing in with Microsoft accounts in group policies.

:)

CruzJr, Jul 24, 2019
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Jul 24, 2019
  3. regan1985 Win User
    login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Jul 24, 2019
  4. MacNala Win User

How to remove a user from the list on the login screen

To permit the sharing of files I need to add a user to my Win 10 PC with administrator permissions. I do not want anyone attempt to login using this user name but it appears in the list on the login screen. I have read a number of other posts where they refer to modifying the registry specifically modifying the entry in Winlogin to implement this.
    I have searched the registry but cannot find this key or value anywhere.
    Where is this entry and what do I have to add to remove a specific user from the list of users on the login screen?

MacNala, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Remove one of the "Other user" login options from login screen - Similar Threads - Remove user login

2. other users option in Login is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    other users option in Login is missing.: HiI'm currently using Windows 11, but I've encountered an issue where the "other users" option in the Windows login screen is not visible. I attempted to address this by disabling the settings in the group policy at the following location: Computer Configuration\...
  3. other users option in Login is missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    other users option in Login is missing.: HiI'm currently using Windows 11, but I've encountered an issue where the "other users" option in the Windows login screen is not visible. I attempted to address this by disabling the settings in the group policy at the following location: Computer Configuration\...
  4. "Other user" at login screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Other user" at login screen?: My HP laptop suddenly restarted, then presented itself with the login screen, it made me input the username and password for some user named "other user", it did not me go into my original account which didn't even have a password in the first place. I've seen that a few...
  5. "Other user" at login screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Other user" at login screen?: My HP laptop suddenly restarted, then presented itself with the login screen, it made me input the username and password for some user named "other user", it did not me go into my original account which didn't even have a password in the first place. I've seen that a few...
  6. Need to add the Other User option at login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Need to add the Other User option at login screen: I am using two LOCAL Windows 10 accounts on a STANDALONE laptop. One for Admin and one for Limited account. I know the image below are for a domain joined machine, but how can I achieve to show my Limited username account and one showing as Other User on the below left-hand...
  7. ‎"Other user" option is missing from Login Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    ‎"Other user" option is missing from Login Screen: So this morning I have installed a new Windows 10 on a Laptop. And after Windows 10 installation, I install my O365 software to this laptop and connect my work account with this Laptop then enable Ctrl+Alt+Del Login. Then after that I reboot the Laptop, an after I press...
  8. How to remove one of the "Other user" login options

How to remove one of the "Other user" login options: We have Win10 ENT 1809 joined to our domain; laptops with docks. There are 2 "Other user" login options at the login screen; one requests email address or phone number AND the other joins our domain. We just want to display one "Other user" which joins our domain. The "Other...
  9. How to remove one of the "Other user" login ooptions

How to remove one of the "Other user" login ooptions: We have Win10 ENT 1809 joined to our domain; laptops with docks. There are 2 "Other user" login options at the login screen; one requests email address or phone number AND the other joins our domain. We just want to display one "Other user" which joins our domain. The "Other...
  10. Two user options in login screen, need to remove one?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Two user options in login screen, need to remove one?: Here's a pic of what I'm seeing at my login screen. https://goo.gl/photos/WVjueypwyHM338MV7 [img] But when I go to user account through netplwiz I see 5 accounts. Administrator Benjamin (myself) Default Account Guest HomeGroupUser$ Which one do I delete...