Windows 10: Remove OneDrive and Email Account on Windows for Office365 Account I No Longer Have Access To

Discus and support Remove OneDrive and Email Account on Windows for Office365 Account I No Longer Have Access To in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was a contractor for a company, and they gave me an office 365 email address and one drive account that I used on my computer. I've since ended my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Seth A_501, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Remove OneDrive and Email Account on Windows for Office365 Account I No Longer Have Access To

I was a contractor for a company, and they gave me an office 365 email address and one drive account that I used on my computer. I've since ended my contract with that company, and no longer have access to that office365 account. However, I can't remove the onedrive or account from my computer, resulting in warnings under email and accounts and onedrive.

When I click on manage under email and accounts, it takes me to https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/r/#/profile, which I can't login to because I don't have access to the email. I have already deleted it from control panel/email.

With onedrive, I can close it, but I have to do that every time the PC boots. If I go to settings, it again requires logging into an account I can't access.

How can I resolve this?

:)

Seth A_501, Jan 2, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Remove OneDrive and Email Account on Windows for Office365 Account I No Longer Have Access To

Removal of synced account settings stored in Microsoft account. (Account already exists adding office365/exchange)

Hi,

I recently made a move from Exchange 2013 to Office365 and to facilitate in that move, I tried to remove my account from the email programs and such. I basically removed my email account by going into the Mail-app and click remove this account from my device.

The account got "removed" and is no longer showing. However, when one tries to re-add the account by stating Exchange/Office365 account and fills in the email address, the application comes back with: This account already exists and gives me back the old
    alias of the account. It does this on every single phone and computer which logs in with my Microsoft ID.

My Microsoft id and my office365 login id are the same.

Where is the account information stored and how can I remove it so I can add the account without getting the: "Account already exists" error. I get the issue on both Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 pro/home. Is there a place where these settings are stored
    so one can delete them? I tried deleting all synced settings from onedrive but that didn't do the trick (yet?)

Angelique Dawnbringer, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Remove OneDrive and Email Account on Windows for Office365 Account I No Longer Have Access To

1. Remove OneDrive and Email Account on Windows for Office365 Account I No Longer Have Access To - Similar Threads - Remove OneDrive Email

2. How do I remove an email account on Windows 11 that I no longer have access to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove an email account on Windows 11 that I no longer have access to?: I have a relatively new laptop running Windows 11 which I used for work in the past. However, earlier this year I was laid off without any warning and immediately locked out of my work email account. As a result, I am not able to log into the account and remove it from my...
  3. How do I remove an email account on Windows 11 that I no longer have access to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove an email account on Windows 11 that I no longer have access to?: I have a relatively new laptop running Windows 11 which I used for work in the past. However, earlier this year I was laid off without any warning and immediately locked out of my work email account. As a result, I am not able to log into the account and remove it from my...
  4. How do I remove an email account from Windows 11 that I no longer have access to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove an email account from Windows 11 that I no longer have access to: I recently left my place of employment and had some of my MS apps associated with my work account on my personal computer. I deleted the email from Outlook but I still get a pop-up asking me to sign in to my work email account, which I no longer have access to. When I go to...
  5. Removing Emails on my Windows 10 PC - No longer have access to these accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Emails on my Windows 10 PC - No longer have access to these accounts: I am trying to remove some old work emails that I used in Outlook on my home computer.When I go to Emails & Accounts, it lists two of the emails that are currently linked with Outlook. When I click Manage it brings me to a page to log into the accounts. Problem is, these...
  6. Remove Microsoft Administrator Account I no longer have access to

Remove Microsoft Administrator Account I no longer have access to: I've recently been getting error messages about an old school account that I had set up it is a administrator account. The messages were about needing to update the password, but I don't use the account anymore and just wanted to delete it. The problem is that I no longer...
  7. Removing a Microsoft Account that I no longer have access to

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing a Microsoft Account that I no longer have access to: Hello, I used to have a Microsoft Office Account through my old job. In order to be able to access it as needed, I had added it as an account on my home PC for when I worked from home. However, I left his job at the beginning of the year, and the company obviously...
  8. I need to access an account, I no longer have access to this accounts email and I cant...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need to access an account, I no longer have access to this accounts email and I cant...: HI, first off I would just like to say how **** your support system is. After 20 minutes of trying to reach an actual person I got no where. My issue is I need to access my fathers account so I can change the email so we can access it. Now Ive gotten into an account with...
  9. Remove Microsoft Account I no longer have access to

Remove Microsoft Account I no longer have access to: I've recently been getting error messages about an old school account that I had set up. The messages were about needing to update the password, but I don't use the account anymore and just wanted to delete it. The problem is that I no longer attend that school. My previous...
  10. Removing account I no longer have access to

Removing account I no longer have access to: I have a question regarding a work/school email address. I quit my job two days ago. Today, I was trying to remove that account from my Windows 10 mail app. Since my workplace removed my login access before I quit, I am not able to log in to my account to remove the account...