Windows 10: Remove OneDrive folder from File Explorer New Thread 2021

Discus and support Remove OneDrive folder from File Explorer New Thread 2021 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm having the same problem as those in the threat below from 2018, however the problem was never resolved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tobiededrick, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Remove OneDrive folder from File Explorer New Thread 2021

I'm having the same problem as those in the threat below from 2018, however the problem was never resolved there.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-onedrive-folder-from-file-explorer/c5f1e474-a627-43bc-9dd3-6cd56f86d6ebAbove is a screen snip of the navigation pane of File Explorer in case it helps in understanding the issue I'm having I've scribbled over part of the folder name as it contains part of the name of my school The Microsoft account that the OneDrive folder is associated with has been deleted by the administrator of the schools IT systems, in case that m

:)

tobiededrick, Jul 24, 2021

2. Files remain in original folder after moving them to new folder in file explorer

Hi,

The issue that you’ve encountered regarding the File Explorer may be caused by some configuration or files mismatched. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you reset the folder settings from the
    Folder Options. This will reboot the folder’s preferences to its default state and remove any possible software conflict. To do this, you may follow these steps:

• Click Start, type File Explorer, and press
      Enter
    • On the File Explorer window, click the View tab > Options > Change folder and search options > View.
    • Under the Folder views section, click Reset Folders, and then select
      Yes to confirm.
    • Once you’re done, click OK, and then check if the issue persists.

Note: This process will remove the list of files that you recently opened.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Jul 24, 2021
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Jul 24, 2021
  4. MCK
    mck Win User

Remove OneDrive folder from File Explorer New Thread 2021

Unable to remove onedrive folder

After uninstalling OneDrive using the tutorial on tenforums and then doing a restart, my OneDrive folder still contains 85GB of data. I will try removing the folder via registry mod after I do a backup of my C drive.
    Thanks,

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your suggestion Brink. Unfortunately, after downloading and running "Disable_OneDrive_Integration.reg" and doing a restart, I still get the same error msg when I try to rename the OneDrive folder. I do not have OneDrive shown in Win10's File Explorer left pane.
    Thanks,

Thema:

Remove OneDrive folder from File Explorer New Thread 2021

1. Remove OneDrive folder from File Explorer New Thread 2021 - Similar Threads - Remove OneDrive folder

2. can't remove OneDrive Folder from my file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't remove OneDrive Folder from my file explorer: here's what i tried to remove this folder from this panel1: install one drive and then logout of my college account2: right click and Delete there's no delete option3: right click then copy the path, go to the path and create a folder with this name then delete it...
  3. can't remove OneDrive Folder from my file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't remove OneDrive Folder from my file explorer: here's what i tried to remove this folder from this panel1: install one drive and then logout of my college account2: right click and Delete there's no delete option3: right click then copy the path, go to the path and create a folder with this name then delete it...
  4. Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer: I removed it by the programs and features in control panel accidently. Is there a way to put it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-removed-onedrive-folder-from-file/88add16d-2742-427a-83c5-39404e77408b
  5. Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer: I removed it by the programs and features in control panel accidently. Is there a way to put it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-removed-onedrive-folder-from-file/88add16d-2742-427a-83c5-39404e77408b
  6. Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer

7. Can't remove company Onedrive folder from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove company Onedrive folder from File Explorer: I have tried many solutions from the net. Managed to remove all content. When I click the icon, this pop-up that says 'Location is not availble' appears. But what I ultimately need is for the icon of OneDrive-Kantar to disappear, but it will keep hanging on the file explorer....
  8. Can't remove company Onedrive folder from File Explorer

Can't remove company Onedrive folder from File Explorer: I have tried many solutions from the net. Managed to remove all content. When I click the icon, this pop-up that says 'Location is not availble' appears. But what I ultimately need is for the icon of OneDrive-Kantar to disappear, but it will keep hanging on the file explorer....
  9. Remove additional OneDrive folders from file explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove additional OneDrive folders from file explorer: I recently signed into OneDrive on my PC but now there are two OneDrive folders in a separate part of the file explorer menu. I am able to remove one labelled "OneDrive" through a regedit, but the other one is the actual account I have signed into, and despite being located...
  10. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove OneDrive from File Explorer: I had to reinstall Windows 10 recently. While I was copying my files to C:\users\[MyName] I discovered that Microsoft pushed the OneDrive service and linked automatically, messing everything with the 5GB limit. I unlinked OneDrive and later uninstalled from Windows. The...