Windows 10: remove OneDrive options from context menu

Discus and support remove OneDrive options from context menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] how do i remove onedrive options from this context menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SAMIREHMAN2, Oct 10, 2018.

1. remove OneDrive options from context menu

remove OneDrive options from context menu 5a218885-c614-4bff-adce-ddf52b163244?upload=true.png how do i remove onedrive options from this context menu

:)

SAMIREHMAN2, Oct 10, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 10, 2018
  3. OneDrive for Business in context menu

I've uninstalled OneDrive for Business for a long time ago but my context menu still has OneDrive for Business option. How can I remove it? Thanks

remove OneDrive options from context menu 868fe4ae-9441-49af-ab33-069d3bd49051?upload=true.png

Nguyễn Quốc Anh, Oct 10, 2018
  4. remove OneDrive options from context menu

OneDrive for Business in context menu

Ok, so it’s there, but it’s greyed out.

Here’s what I would do next. Reinstall OneDrive for business. Just to see if we can get that context menu to ungrey itself. If that happens, I’d go back into the registry, and see if the key re-adds, and delete it. If it removes from the context menu, then
    uninstall OD for business and you’ll be good.

If that doens’t Work... I’d entertain a Free Context Editor

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/remove-click-cont...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let me know!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

remove OneDrive options from context menu

1. remove OneDrive options from context menu - Similar Threads - remove OneDrive options

2. Remove Move to OneDrive from Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Remove Move to OneDrive from Context Menu in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Want to get rid of the Move to OneDrive option from right-click context menu in Windows 10? This tutorial will help you remove the Move to OneDrive option from the context menu on your Windows 10 PC. The Move to OneDrive feature enables you to save your files to...
  3. Remove 'Print' and 'Edit' From The Context Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove 'Print' and 'Edit' From The Context Menu: I am looking for a way to remove the Print and Edit commands from the context menu when I right click on photos. I never use either and I already have a lot of items in the menu. Hopefully the screenshot is attached right. It shows you the top of my context menu with the two...
  4. OneDrive context menu options Windows Shell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive context menu options Windows Shell: Hello. I want to eliminate specific OneDrive options that appear in the Context Menu when I right-click on the File Explorer. I don't want to eliminate all the OneDrive options: just specific ones, like "Free up space" and "Storage at 85%: Get more". Is it possible? Thank you...
  5. No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909: Hi, I've just done a clean installation of Windows 10 on a formatted drive. I've updated to version 1909 Build 18363.900. I'm running OneDrive version 2020 Build 20.064.0329.0008. There's no Context Menu for OneDrive when I click on any files in the OneDrive folder in...
  6. How to remove 'edit' option from context menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove 'edit' option from context menu?: I find the edit option really annoying and useless. Is there any way to remove it? Running Windows 10 Pro 149245
  7. Options missing from file context menu.

Options missing from file context menu.: when I go to file explorer and open a file and I want to cope or deleted it I right click on the file and and window open up and I cant see the words to fine cope or deleted. How do I change it so I can see the words when I right click. ***Title changed from: [missing...
  8. How to remove OneDrive entries from right click context menu

How to remove OneDrive entries from right click context menu: Hi, this is my first post and I hope this is the right forum section. I'm trying to make Windows 10 more "personal", adding/removing some features according to my needs. Now I'm customising the right click context menu and I'd like to remove OneDrive entries, without...
  9. Remove from context menu

Remove from context menu: Brink has posted a number of tutorials for removing specific program entries from the context menu. The screen shot is my current CM, showing two entries I'd like to get rid of. Is there a general method or places in the registry to look for? [img] 107356
  10. No context menu in OneDrive directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No context menu in OneDrive directory: From a while back I noticed that there is no context menu for OneDrive when clicking files or folders in the OneDrive directory. Today I updated to the Fall Creators Update and the new OneDrive and there's still no context menu so I can't properly use the new on-demand...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove onedrive context menu

2. remove one drive from context menu

3. remove onedrive context options

4. how to remove onedrive options from right click,
  5. remove move to onedrive context menu,
  6. remove onedrive menu context,
  7. remove onedrive backup from right click menu,
  8. remove onedrive from right click,
  9. onedrive file explorer right click options,
  10. onedrive right click menu missing,
  11. how to remove oonedrive options from right click option ,