Windows 10: Remove Onedrive -Personal from Office 2016?

Discus and support Remove Onedrive -Personal from Office 2016? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to remove it as a save place or at least as the default save as place? I lose track of more files that way. When in a hurry I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by cjb4, Sep 1, 2016.

1. cjb4 Win User

Remove Onedrive -Personal from Office 2016?

Does anyone know how to remove it as a save place or at least as the default save as place? I lose track of more files that way. When in a hurry I think I am saving to documents and I end up saving to onedrive. I have removed it from file explorer but can't figure out how to do it in Office?
    Carmine

:)

cjb4, Sep 1, 2016
  2. colesm Win User

Disable OneDrive Using Group Policy

The issue isn't with the open/save dialogue, it's within word when you click File, Open/Save before you click Computer and Browse. I think I found the solution though. It's a setting within the Office apps.

Office 2013 Tip: Skip the Cloud Integration - Thurrott.com

This removes onedrive personal but leaves our onedrive for business.

colesm, Sep 1, 2016
  3. SHO NUT Win User
    OneDrive Personal recovery from Ransomware

I was recently hit by the David Ransomware, which encrypted my Personal OneDrive via the files that were sync'd locally. I also have Office 365 for Business, which has a separate (unaffected) OneDrive for Business. With my OneDrive for Business, I can
    restore my OneDrive to a previous point in time (such as before the encryption) using the 'Restore my OneDrive' feature under settings.

Does this 'Restore my OneDrive' feature exist in Office 365 Personal with Premium OneDrive Features? If so, I could gladly upgrade my Personal account to Office 365 Personal to use this feature. I've already inquired with the Office 365 Business team, who
    advised that my Personal account cannot be upgraded to a Business account.

Thanks.

SHO NUT, Sep 1, 2016
Thema:

Remove Onedrive -Personal from Office 2016?

1. Remove Onedrive -Personal from Office 2016? - Similar Threads - Remove Onedrive Personal

2. Office 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2016: I have Office 2016 and want to dictate to text in word, But am unable to turn it on through the File/options/general pathway, however there is no Office intelligent services listed under General for me to turn it on. So does my Office 2016 bundle include the necessary word...
  3. Office 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 2016: I HAD OFFICE 2016 DOWNLOADED, INSTALLED, AND ACTIVAED IN MY MS ACCOUNT. IT WAS INSTALLED AND WORKING ON A COMPUTER FOR A YEAR UNTIL I "CLEANED" THE COMPUTER AND UNINSTALLED IT. I RECENTLY DOWNLOADED AND REINSTALLEDIT ON THE SAME COMPUTER USED BEFORE. I COULD NOT ACTIVATE IT....
  4. OFFICE 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OFFICE 2016: RESPECTED SIR/ MA'AM I WANT TO ASK A QUESTION THAT IS MICROSOFT OFFICE 2016 STILL AVAILABLE TO BE DOWNLOADED FOR FREE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2016/93c5c231-94de-44e9-a78b-35e78eed65ae
  5. Removing Office 2016 pro from a windows 10 computer

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Removing Office 2016 pro from a windows 10 computer: Hello, there is probably a solution somewhere around but I will ask my question anyway. I bought a Office 2016 pro licence and I installed it on my current computer with phone activation, it was activated and working. It's a 1 computer licence so I need to properly...
  6. Office 2016

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Office 2016: I had pruchased from Office Depot a license for Office 2016. My computer crashed and I had to reinstall and can't find my license number. Is there any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2016/6dfb2c1e-e29d-49c8-95a4-d58bc2809253"
  7. MS office 2016 standard complete removal.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS office 2016 standard complete removal.: Dear Team, Greetings for the day! I have recently purchased one laptop and which is running with windows 10 Pro. I have uninstalled MS office 2016 standard, but still its showing and re-opening. However could please help me out this issue. Regards Yogesha Naik...
  8. Migrating Outlook from Office 2013 to Office 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Migrating Outlook from Office 2013 to Office 2016: Hi, is there any way of backing up all email accounts in Outlook 2013 (including username+password) and restoring them in Outlook 2016 without having to manually recreate the accounts? Thanks 53270
  9. Installing office 365 (office 2016) and onedrive, PC username replaced

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Installing office 365 (office 2016) and onedrive, PC username replaced: Hi, Before installing Office 365 (office 2016) and onedrive, my username to logon to my laptop, was "AJ ANNING" and a specific pAasswAord. Now my username does not show up at logon. "JAMES ANNING" is what shows up, and the username is now my email "xxxx@xxxxxxxxx.com" and...
  10. How to remove onedrive for business but keep onedrive personal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove onedrive for business but keep onedrive personal: I had both personal and business onedrive accounts on my computer. I no longer need the business account so I unlinked the pc and signed out. I can't get rid of the location in file explorer and I get a constant nag to log in to business onedrive. I no longer have access to...