Windows 10: remove OneNote printer with powershell

Discus and support remove OneNote printer with powershell in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi world, I d like to remove OneNote printer with powershell but it does not work and one printer is not listed (OneNote) any help will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sdfdsfz, Oct 31, 2019.

1. remove OneNote printer with powershell

/u/sdfdsfz, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

OneNote Insert PDF printout turns black

Since you are still having the same issue even if you use the Windows app troubleshooter, we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the Windows 10 OneNote. You can uninstall the app by using PowerShell as administrator. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Open the Start menu, search for PowerShell.
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut, and select Run as administrator.
    • Copy and paste the following command into the PowerShell prompt and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *onenote* | Remove-AppxPackage

• Restart your computer and download the OneNote app from Windows Store.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, Oct 31, 2019
  3. OneNote

You can actually uninstall the said app via PowerShell. To do that, kindly follow the steps below:

Method 1: Remove/uninstall OneNote.

• Click on the Start menu.
    • Type PowerShell.
    • Right-click on Windows PowerShell (Desktop app).
    • Select Run as administrator.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *onenote* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Press Enter.

Once completed, follow the 2nd method on how to reinstall it.

Method 2: Reinstall OneNote.

• Click on the Start menu.
    • Type PowerShell.
    • Right-click on Windows PowerShell (Desktop app).
    • Select Run as administrator.
    • Type in Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}.
    • Press Enter.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Desiree Yau, Oct 31, 2019
  4. remove OneNote printer with powershell

Hp 3520 printer can't remove

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you can uninstall the printer software from your system:

Step 1: Remove the printer from the devices list.

Remove printers and uninstall any Windows print drivers using Windows
    Devices and Printers.

• If your printer connects to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.

• Turn the printer off and on again, and make sure that it is in a ready state.

• Search Windows for devices, and then click Devices and Printers in the list of results.

• Right-click the printer icon (
      remove OneNote printer with powershell c01514371.gif
      ) for your printer, and then click
      Remove Device. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.

• If multiple icons exist for the printer, remove them all.

Step 2: Locating the List of Installed Printer Drivers and removing them.

Follow the steps below:

1. Select Device and Printers
    from Control Panel.

2. Click one time on the printer which you want to uninstall, then click the
    Print Server Properties button in the horizontal blue bar at the top of the window.

3. Click the
    Drivers
    tab at the top of this window.

4. click the old printer driver you want to remove, then click the
    Remove button at the bottom of the window.

5. Click the option to the left of
    Remove driver and driver package, then click the OK button.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

remove OneNote printer with powershell

1. remove OneNote printer with powershell - Similar Threads - remove OneNote printer

2. OneNote removing column

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote removing column: How can I remove the AddPage column in Notebook, QuickNotes?Its really annoying, and takes up loads of space.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-removing-column/a4023dc8-7379-439d-8280-68da20ba6fcb
  3. OneNote removing column

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote removing column: How can I remove the AddPage column in Notebook, QuickNotes?Its really annoying, and takes up loads of space.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-removing-column/a4023dc8-7379-439d-8280-68da20ba6fcb
  4. How to use the Windows OneNote printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to use the Windows OneNote printer: I have a paper form that needs to be filled in. Instead of filling it in by handwriting, I want to fill it in on the PC using the OneNote virtual printer. Steps: *Go to Control Panel>Devices and Printers and choose OneNote for Windows 10 * Select a location *Fill in the form...
  5. Duplicate OneNote Printers

Duplicate OneNote Printers: Every time a new User signs in on a device, we end up with a duplicate OneNote printer. In some offices where people are often hot swapping seats they have 20+ OneNote printers. This happens on every computer. How can we prevent this from happening? I have searched all over...
  6. Removing OneNote

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Removing OneNote: I am trying to remove OneNote, it does not show up in Programs and Features. I believe it is part of Microsoft 365, of which I have ver 16.0.13530.20316. Running Windows 10 Pro,Ver 20H2, Build 19042.746 172188
  7. OneNote printer issue

OneNote printer issue: OneNote printer issue Unable to print from OneNote. Keep getting "unexpected CONFIGURATION PROBLEM 0X80040154 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-printer-issue/5e156a2b-c1cb-439a-b6c4-91b56bdd6218
  8. Remove a OneNote notebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove a OneNote notebook: In the list of Notebooks in OneNote I have several Items I'm no longer interested in. How do I remove these from the list? Attemps to open them results in the following messages: [ATTACH]...
  9. Powershell for Printers Question

Powershell for Printers Question: Hi all, does anyone have a work around to adding a tray (to set the following like in the screenshot) with powershell? [img] 150911
  10. Onenote hijacking printer 2019

Onenote hijacking printer 2019: I just installed a new printer, downloaded the software and hit print and Onenote hijacked the process. Setting the default hasn't changed the situation. Is there someone who can advice me on the solution to this issue. Any assistance would be much appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 uninstall apps onenote

2. remove onenote printer driver

3. onenote remove printers

4. powershell remove onenote,
  5. how to remove onenote from powershell,
  6. get-printer powershell not seeing onenote,
  7. remove printer in windows 7 powershell,
  8. script to remove onenote printer,
  9. remove onenote printer from list