Windows 10: remove optional features in Windows 10

Discus and support remove optional features in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I remove the optional language features in Windows 10 v 1803?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Trevor White_YYZ, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Trevor White_YYZ Win User

remove optional features in Windows 10

How do I remove the optional language features in Windows 10 v 1803?

:)

Trevor White_YYZ, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Marivel Man Win User

How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Syed Md Bilal Win User

Cannot remove languages from Optional Features

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to remove optional features install in your computer. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows logo key + I key.
    • Click on System.
    • Go to Apps & features tab.
    • Click on manage optional features.
    • Click on the optional features you want to uninstall.
    • And click on uninstall button.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. remove optional features in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove optional features

2. Optional features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Optional features: Hello , We are facing issue with the optional features . All are downloading automatically and failing. Daily we are getting popup twice or thrice a day related to optional features. Can you help out me...
  3. Optional features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Optional features: So, I have given up on speech recognition and want to stop having Windows attempt to install every few minutes. The speech recognition (British English) option isn't on either of the options lists any more. Probably in between because it is still trying to install. How do I...
  4. Removed Features

in Windows 10 Support
    Removed Features: So, what's up with some of these "very useful" features being removed? I mean, i can't remember all of them as i'm writing this topic, but right now i can see that: Aero glass has been removed, instead we're left with this quasi-aero effect on the taskbar, meanwhile the...
  5. Optional feature Errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Optional feature Errors: Hi Guys, I wonder if anyone can help with the issue i am having regarding the installation of optional features. I recently purchased a Dell all in one PC with windows 10 installed, the issue i am having is it seems to try and update 3 optional features being English...
  6. Windows Optional Features Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Optional Features Problem: Hi, the handwriting input panel in my PC running Windows 10 SL is broken. It's fine to using the on-screen keyboard, but when i switched to handwriting input, the panel freezes and then closes itself. Also i got an error when i'm trying to personalise the handwriting...
  7. Windows 10 optional features not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 optional features not installing: Updates install just fine but optional features like fonts etc. don't. [img] My OS is in Finnis, but it says: Language settings, download failed, more information. 16152
  8. optional features

in Windows 10 Support
    optional features: Installing optional features failed, why? Optinal features for english language are installed. Extra language package are downloaded and installed. 58840
  9. Manage Optional Features in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Manage Optional Features in Windows 10: Thanks for this Shawn. It's a shame that everything is just on one list. I was looking for the Insider Hub and almost missed it in among all those language features. 7565
  10. Optional features in Windows 10 cannot install

in Windows 10 Support
    Optional features in Windows 10 cannot install: I am having trouble installing optional features from Settings -> System -> Apps & Features -> Manage Optional Features? If I select any feature to install whether it is .NET Framework 3.5 or a language pack, all that happens is the view refreshes and the feature isn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. removeoptional features windows

2. uninstall optional features windows 10

3. windows 10 delete optional feature