Windows 10: Remove or change Microsoft

Discus and support Remove or change Microsoft in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My friend help me with the installation of my new laptop but it didn't go as planned. He entered my phone number, but ended up messing the year of my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JamyoungLee, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Remove or change Microsoft

My friend help me with the installation of my new laptop but it didn't go as planned. He entered my phone number, but ended up messing the year of my birthday to 2021 that results to a child account. How to fix this?

:)

JamyoungLee, Jun 25, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 25, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

Remove or change Microsoft

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

Remove or change Microsoft

1. Remove or change Microsoft - Similar Threads - Remove change Microsoft

2. My previous Microsoft account is hacked and it is changed to *** Email address is removed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My previous Microsoft account is hacked and it is changed to *** Email address is removed...: Hello,I just came back after a check-up and failed when I tried logging into my Microsoft account. I attempted to use different methods, but that didn't work either. It turns out that my account got changed from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to *** Email...
  3. My previous Microsoft account is hacked and it is changed to *** Email address is removed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My previous Microsoft account is hacked and it is changed to *** Email address is removed...: Hello,I just came back after a check-up and failed when I tried logging into my Microsoft account. I attempted to use different methods, but that didn't work either. It turns out that my account got changed from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to *** Email...
  4. Remove/change deleted E-Mail of microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove/change deleted E-Mail of microsoft account: Hello, I want to remove the main e-mail-adress of my local microsoft account As you can see in the first picture, I have 2 different E-Mails for my account. But whenever I for example try to download something, it automatically wants me to log in with the one above, which I...
  5. Changing/Removing login PIN

Changing/Removing login PIN: There are times I want to change or remove my password and those options as well as the 'I forgot my password' option are grey, making them unavailable and unable for me to click them and on top of the 'I forgot my password' option it says this "Something went wrong. Try...
  6. Changing/Removing login PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changing/Removing login PIN: There are times I want to change or remove my password and those options as well as the 'I forgot my password' option are grey, making them unavailable and unable for me to click them and on top of the 'I forgot my password' option it says this "Something went wrong. Try...
  7. Remove or change Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove or change Microsoft: My friend help me with the installation of my new laptop but it didn't go as planned. He entered my phone number, but ended up messing the year of my birthday to 2021 that results to a child account. How to fix this?...
  8. Remove or change Microsoft

Remove or change Microsoft: My friend help me with the installation of my new laptop but it didn't go as planned. He entered my phone number, but ended up messing the year of my birthday to 2021 that results to a child account. How to fix this?...
  9. Trying to remove/change Microsoft account associated with user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to remove/change Microsoft account associated with user: My daughter’s Microsoft account has become attached to my user on my computer. I’ve gone to the settings, accounts, your info and the solution used to be to change to a local user or something similar. There is no such option anymore. Even the email and accounts tab has...
  10. Removing or changing shortcut arrows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing or changing shortcut arrows: I removed the arrow icons that you normally see on desktop shortcuts, by using the Registry Editor. I went all the way down to Explorer -> Shell Icons and made a new string in which I pasted a certain line that I got from a Youtube tutorial. It worked like a charm and for...