Windows 10: Remove or Disable a Specific Version of .Net

Discus and support Remove or Disable a Specific Version of .Net in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have Windows 10. with a few versions of .Net installed on my computer, with the latest being 4.8. I specifically want to remove .Net 4.6 and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndyBlock, May 16, 2022.

1. AndyBlock Win User

Remove or Disable a Specific Version of .Net

Hello, I have Windows 10. with a few versions of .Net installed on my computer, with the latest being 4.8. I specifically want to remove .Net 4.6 and I want to know how to do that, or it can even be done.

:)

AndyBlock, May 16, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 16, 2022
  3. Need version .NET Faceframe 4.52

Hi Robert,

Having a compatible framework is necessary to have a smooth installation of your programs. For us to isolate your concern, we'd like to know which version of Turbo Tax are you trying to install?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you enable all the .NET Framework versions on your device since other programs may require older versions of the framework as a prerequisite to the installation. To do this, you can follow these steps:

• Type in Control Panel on the Ask me anything bar.
    • Under Programs, select Uninstall a program.
    • On the next window, locate and select Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the pop-up window, tick the box of all the folders that are named as
      .NET Framework.

Once you're done with the steps, proceed with the installation and check if the issue persists.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, May 16, 2022
  4. Remove or Disable a Specific Version of .Net

Need version .NET Faceframe 4.52

Hi Robert,

To further isolate your concern, we suggest that you repair Turbo Tax using the hidden Administrator account on your computer. After repairing the program, uninstall then reinstall
    .NET Faceframe 4.52. After performing these troubleshooting steps, check if the issue persist on hidden admin before checking it on your original User Profile.

To enable the hidden Administrator account, follow these steps:

• On Search type CMD to open Command Prompt. Right click on
      CMD then choose Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Yes.
    • In the Command Prompt window, type net user administrator /active:yes then hit the Enter key.
    • You should see a message that the command completed successfully. Log out, and you’ll now see the Administrator account as a choice.

Note: The hidden Administrator account has a lot more privileges than a regular administrator account. Privileges that can easily generate a conflict on your system. We only recommend enabling the built-in Administrator account for troubleshooting
    purposes and you have to disable it once you are done.

To disable the hidden Administrator account, follow these steps:

• On Search type CMD to open Command Prompt. Right click on
      CMD then choose Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Yes.
    • In the Command Prompt window, type net user administrator /active:no
      then hit the Enter key.
    • The administrator account will now be disabled, and shouldn’t show up on the login screen anymore.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Remove or Disable a Specific Version of .Net

1. Remove or Disable a Specific Version of .Net - Similar Threads - Remove Disable Specific

2. realtek bluetooth adapter disable specific driver version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek bluetooth adapter disable specific driver version: Hi,I have constant problems with Realtek bluetooth adapter driver, specifically with version 1.9.1051.3009. With this version installed, my bluetooth keyboard Logitech K860 doesn't connect. It connects for 5 seconds and disconnects immediately. When I roll back this driver to...
  3. realtek bluetooth adapter disable specific driver version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    realtek bluetooth adapter disable specific driver version: Hi,I have constant problems with Realtek bluetooth adapter driver, specifically with version 1.9.1051.3009. With this version installed, my bluetooth keyboard Logitech K860 doesn't connect. It connects for 5 seconds and disconnects immediately. When I roll back this driver to...
  4. Remove or Disable a Specific Version of .Net

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove or Disable a Specific Version of .Net: Hello, I have Windows 10. with a few versions of .Net installed on my computer, with the latest being 4.8. I specifically want to remove .Net 4.6 and I want to know how to do that, or it can even be done....
  5. Remove or Disable a Specific Version of .Net

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove or Disable a Specific Version of .Net: Hello, I have Windows 10. with a few versions of .Net installed on my computer, with the latest being 4.8. I specifically want to remove .Net 4.6 and I want to know how to do that, or it can even be done....
  6. How to disable a specific key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable a specific key?: Hi, I want to disable the "down arrow" key, I tried SharpKeys but it didn't work. Are there more methods to disable a key? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-a-specific-key/2cd3e324-e7ac-4c73-a1ac-9c2f1005d019
  7. Updating to specific version (?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updating to specific version (?): Hi there, I just built a new computer and (some of) my MOBO drivers only work for win10 2004. is there any way to update a new installation to the 2004 version or downgrade from the newest to 2004? Any help appreciated! submitted by /u/SirJolo [link] [comments]...
  8. Update to specific version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update to specific version: Hello guys, My pc is super outdated right now (1809), I just want to ask if there's a way to update to a specific build? like 1903, 1909. Normally windows update can only offer the latest version possible (2004). Same as the windows update assistant. But I only want to...
  9. Disable specific keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable specific keyboard shortcut: Hi I have a severe problem with the shortcut "Alt+Ctl+z" as when I press it, it zooms on screen which caused me the undo problem in photoshop. I can't get any step backward more than once. Any ideas of how can this problem can be fixed? Thanks...
  10. Disable specific error message

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable specific error message: Is there a way to disable event viewer error #69 reporting - only? Thanks. 67975