Windows 10: Remove Organisation from Home PC

Discus and support Remove Organisation from Home PC in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I hope you can help me. My wife used our home PC to connect to her work during lockdown and now I can't find what's happened but I can't remove the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DerrickHobson, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Remove Organisation from Home PC

I hope you can help me.

My wife used our home PC to connect to her work during lockdown and now I can't find what's happened but I can't remove the organisation. I hadn't noticed until recently, my daughters are coming to an age where they use the computer more now and I was in the process of locking the PC down but making it easy for them to log on. Currently my PC just auto logs onto my Microsoft Account but I'm changing this so each of my girls has their own account on the PC so I can keep them safer than using my "can do everything" logon.

I got as far as step 1 and I've hit a problem, I was going to use PINs as it's easier for the girls to remember they're only 8 rather than a password, I'm trying to add a PIN to my user and the first stage is OK: -

- Create PIN

- Click Next

- Enter my password

- Press Sign In

- Enter my required pin

- Press OK

Then another windows comes up "Your organisation requires you to set up your work or school account with Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint or PIN" etc

- Press OK

Now it shows my wife's logon email address under "Pick an Account"

If i press cancel then I get an error 0x801c044f

How do I remove the little ****-heads from my PC?? I can completely remove her from the PC as they've now sent her a laptop to use so they're no issue with deleting anything to do with her and her organisation.

Tried So Far: -

I've checked under Access work or school and there's nothing connected

I'm not on any domains, it's a private network

I've deleted the contents of the NGC folder many times now with rebooting each time

I've uninstalled the Citrix workspace that was running in the background

I'm wondering if it's Office 365 related?? as this was the only other thing I believe was installed/registered so she could work and save to their servers, this can also be removed as my Microsoft account has it's own 365 subscription.

:)

DerrickHobson, Mar 23, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 23, 2021
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Remove Organisation from Home PC

Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Remove Organisation from Home PC

1. Remove Organisation from Home PC - Similar Threads - Remove Organisation Home

2. Remove Organisation Requirements from PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Organisation Requirements from PIN: A few months ago, I purchased a new laptop. Initially I had connected my school email to the laptop under work, but it forced me to change my pin. I removed my school email, however, the pin requirements never left despite me restarting the laptop several times. I decided to...
  3. Remove Organisation Requirements from PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Organisation Requirements from PIN: A few months ago, I purchased a new laptop. Initially I had connected my school email to the laptop under work, but it forced me to change my pin. I removed my school email, however, the pin requirements never left despite me restarting the laptop several times. I decided to...
  4. Remove organisation from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove organisation from PC: Hi, Id like to remove the organisation from my pc.I have removed the account from 'Access work or school' and logged out of one drive however some settings are still controlled by the organisation....
  5. Remove organisation from PC

Remove organisation from PC: Hi, Id like to remove the organisation from my pc.I have removed the account from 'Access work or school' and logged out of one drive however some settings are still controlled by the organisation....
  6. Remove organisation from PC

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Removing organisations from computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing organisations from computer: Hello!I am trying to remove my school from my computer, as they have restricted many applications on my computer. When i go to Settings < Access school or work<click on my on my schools' domain < disconnect, it then asks me to put in alternate account, my microsoft account,...
  8. Removing organisations from computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing organisations from computer: Hello!I am trying to remove my school from my computer, as they have restricted many applications on my computer. When i go to Settings < Access school or work<click on my on my schools' domain < disconnect, it then asks me to put in alternate account, my microsoft account,...
  9. Removing organisations from computer

10. Remove Organisation from my home PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Organisation from my home PC: I fast clicked and accidentally granted my work organisation access to my home PC while on my work email website. Now it has imposed many restrictions onto my account including requiring me to change all my passwords and pins. I have removed them from the "Access work or...