Windows 10: Remove organization from Account

Discus and support Remove organization from Account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When asked about an organization thing when installing Microsoft 365 business, I mistakenly selected to do it. Now, I cannot login into my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jmschwerzler, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Remove organization from Account

When asked about an organization thing when installing Microsoft 365 business, I mistakenly selected to do it. Now, I cannot login into my computer with my pin because the organization protocols are not letting me. I need added organization protocols removed from my computer so it can function properly again. I uninstalled 365, teams, and all other Microsoft apps I installed, but to no avail.

:)

jmschwerzler, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Remove an account

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article to remove the mail account from Mail app.

Removing an account

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-8/remove-account

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

I would like to inform you that if you do not have any other user account created on your computer, you will not be able to remove the account. The only option for you is to convert the existing Microsoft account to Local account.
    You may refer to the following steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account.

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click
      OK
    • Now, login to Local account.

If you want to bypass the login screen and directly enter to desktop without entering the password, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo + R keys.
    • Type netplwiz and Press
      ENTER.
    • Uncheck the box “Users must enter
      a username and password to use this computer” and Click
      Apply.
    • Double click on the User account on which you want to apply this settings.
    • You’ll now be asked to enter the username and password of the account you want to be logged in with automatically
    • Click on OK button.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove organization from Account

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Remove organization from Account

1. Remove organization from Account - Similar Threads - Remove organization Account

2. Remove an organizer from my family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove an organizer from my family account: He's my situation...We are two organizers on my MS office account and me and my partner are no longer together. I would like to remove her from my account and it seems that I can't not remove her worst... I don't have control on my account.Can you please help me with that?...
  3. Remove an organizer from my family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove an organizer from my family account: He's my situation...We are two organizers on my MS office account and me and my partner are no longer together. I would like to remove her from my account and it seems that I can't not remove her worst... I don't have control on my account.Can you please help me with that?...
  4. Remove an organizer from my family account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Removing organization accounts from windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing organization accounts from windows.: Hello, I have my personal laptop with windows 11 pro system ExpertBook B7 Flip B7402F. When I got a new job, the company was not able to give me a laptop that was productive and comfortable enough in size. So I suggested them to install their software on my personal laptop as...
  6. Removing organization accounts from windows.

Removing organization accounts from windows.: Hello, I have my personal laptop with windows 11 pro system ExpertBook B7 Flip B7402F. When I got a new job, the company was not able to give me a laptop that was productive and comfortable enough in size. So I suggested them to install their software on my personal laptop as...
  7. Removing organization from account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing organization from account: Signed into my school email on my PCI can't remove it and it keeps making me change my PINI just want to use 4 digitsI've tried having my tech guy remove me, but it's still onI've tried removing it from the account settingsLegit, poor design, and the only other option I have...
  8. Removing organization from account

Removing organization from account: Signed into my school email on my PCI can't remove it and it keeps making me change my PINI just want to use 4 digitsI've tried having my tech guy remove me, but it's still onI've tried removing it from the account settingsLegit, poor design, and the only other option I have...
  9. Removing organization from account

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Removing "organization" from Account in Windows10

in Cortana
    Removing "organization" from Account in Windows10: HI everyone, i recall when i installed windows 10 upgrade from windows 8.1 i was asked if i was part of an organization and i vaguely recall selecting yes due to security advantages. I now cannot activate my location or perform certain tasks as i keep getting the red...