Windows 10: Remove Owned apps from app library (NOT just hide)

Discus and support Remove Owned apps from app library (NOT just hide) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ok Im looking for an app in the Msoft Store that has feature 'X'.... I had to download 10 different but similar apps before I found the one that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RecordinGordon, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Remove Owned apps from app library (NOT just hide)

Ok

Im looking for an app in the Msoft Store that has feature 'X'....

I had to download 10 different but similar apps before I found the one that does what I need....

The other 9 I just tried for 30 seconds each and hated them so uninstalled em....

All 10 of these apps have very similar names so now when I go to my other devices I gotta open 7 apps I hate to remember the one I like.....

Also I have to scroll past these 9 app I hate all the time when I unhide and look at them for the rest of my life....

You say theres no way around this??? Is this an ideal system for Microsoft customers???

:)

RecordinGordon, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Sls_833 Win User

How to hide uninstalled apps

Need to have the possibility to hide or remove uninstalled apps from my library. Not good to have a too long apps list. Full of not used apps because uninstalled. Thank you

Sls_833, Jun 10, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Remove Owned apps from app library (NOT just hide)

Can I permanently remove an app from my Store library?

This is something I find useful, thank you, but it's a little off target.

I'm looking at the list of apps in Store > My Library, and trying to remove an app I uninstalled from the list of stuff I own. Essentially I'm trying to disown a junk app.
    Remove Owned apps from app library (NOT just hide) 7beea5fa-3373-4ef6-b92f-eb93af79a513.png

VectorLightning, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Remove Owned apps from app library (NOT just hide)

1. Remove Owned apps from app library (NOT just hide) - Similar Threads - Remove Owned apps

2. PERMANENTLY REMOVE Apps from my Microsoft Store List, not just HIDE them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PERMANENTLY REMOVE Apps from my Microsoft Store List, not just HIDE them: How do i remove a app that is free from my library ? I havent downloaded it , because last time i did i stole all my password and i have change over 200 passwords and they post ISIS and other disgusting things on my Instagram and Facebook. So that was fun , i want it removed...
  3. PERMANENTLY REMOVE Apps from my Microsoft Store List, not just HIDE them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PERMANENTLY REMOVE Apps from my Microsoft Store List, not just HIDE them: How do i remove a app that is free from my library ? I havent downloaded it , because last time i did i stole all my password and i have change over 200 passwords and they post ISIS and other disgusting things on my Instagram and Facebook. So that was fun , i want it removed...
  4. How to Hide or Remove Games from Steam Library

in Windows 10 News
    How to Hide or Remove Games from Steam Library: [IMG]Steam is a go-to gaming platform for a lot of gamers. Truth be told, it’s one of the best as well. The developers have made it so easy for a user to just download a game and it will be added to the Steam library. However, still what most people don’t know is how to […]...
  5. Remove app from Store library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove app from Store library: I have the Mail and Calendar app stuck in my Library in the Store.Still isn't an option to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-app-from-store-library/4a8842d0-6fac-4bec-850e-512e8dbb5105
  6. Remove app from Store library

Remove app from Store library: I have the Mail and Calendar app stuck in my Library in the Store.Still isn't an option to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-app-from-store-library/4a8842d0-6fac-4bec-850e-512e8dbb5105
  7. Un own free apps from Microsoft store library!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Un own free apps from Microsoft store library!!: Add feature to "on-own" free apps!!!! Contact developers and get this added ASAP! i understand for PAID apps, but at least add the option to un-own FREE apps and games. i have lots of FREE apps and games i never needed that auto purchased when i setup my PC. I...
  8. Apps missing from library

Apps missing from library: What is goin on? more than half of my apps are gone from my library from the Microsoft app store please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/apps-missing-from-library/e267edd8-6d9e-41c7-b8e9-5997045c0109
  9. Apps Are Hiding From Me

Apps Are Hiding From Me: Trying to uninstall apps. Can't find them. Not showing on list of apps in control panel. How do I locate them and get them to show up for the uninstaller? Example would be XNView. New Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro Win 10 37218
  10. Remove/Hide Apps in "All Apps"

Remove/Hide Apps in "All Apps": Hello together, I am new here and I can't find my Question answered for the last three Days now.... I wish to remove from "All Apps" some Programs. I do not wish to uninstall them, but just to remove them from that list. I found that I can add here...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove an owned app