Windows 10: Remove Owned apps from app library (NOT just hide)

Discus and support Remove Owned apps from app library (NOT just hide) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ok Im looking for an app in the Msoft Store that has feature 'X'.... I had to download 10 different but similar apps before I found the one that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RecordinGordon, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Remove Owned apps from app library (NOT just hide)

Ok

Im looking for an app in the Msoft Store that has feature 'X'....

I had to download 10 different but similar apps before I found the one that does what I need....

The other 9 I just tried for 30 seconds each and hated them so uninstalled em....

All 10 of these apps have very similar names so now when I go to my other devices I gotta open 7 apps I hate to remember the one I like.....

Also I have to scroll past these 9 app I hate all the time when I unhide and look at them for the rest of my life....

You say theres no way around this??? Is this an ideal system for Microsoft customers???

:)

RecordinGordon, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Sls_833 Win User

How to hide uninstalled apps

Need to have the possibility to hide or remove uninstalled apps from my library. Not good to have a too long apps list. Full of not used apps because uninstalled. Thank you

Sls_833, Jun 10, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Remove Owned apps from app library (NOT just hide)

Can I permanently remove an app from my Store library?

This is something I find useful, thank you, but it's a little off target.

I'm looking at the list of apps in Store > My Library, and trying to remove an app I uninstalled from the list of stuff I own. Essentially I'm trying to disown a junk app.
    Remove Owned apps from app library (NOT just hide) 7beea5fa-3373-4ef6-b92f-eb93af79a513.png

VectorLightning, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Remove Owned apps from app library (NOT just hide)

1. Remove Owned apps from app library (NOT just hide) - Similar Threads - Remove Owned apps

2. Deleting apps that I own from my Surface Pro 6. What does hiding an app do?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Deleting apps that I own from my Surface Pro 6. What does hiding an app do?: Hey Microsoft, First of all, thank you for making such great computers! My Surface Pro has been fantastic! Now. I have a concern. By hiding the apps that I downloaded from the store, does that delete the app or just make the app hidden from view? If it just hides it...
  3. How do I permanently remove apps from Microsoft Store library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I permanently remove apps from Microsoft Store library: Hi! How do I permanently remove apps from the Microsoft Store library that I tested once and don't want to use? Now I generally comment that they are a scam so that the developer goes out of business and it will permanently be banned from Microsoft Store but this can...
  4. Apps missing from library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps missing from library: What is goin on? more than half of my apps are gone from my library from the Microsoft app store please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/apps-missing-from-library/e267edd8-6d9e-41c7-b8e9-5997045c0109
  5. How do I hide/remove apps from "your apps" list? 2018

How do I hide/remove apps from "your apps" list? 2018: VICVALE SAys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's 2025, and I thought all APP-lication of this problem would've been solve by now?? Wasn't the "APP-RAPTURE" - to TAKE PLACE, AND A-CARE... AROUND THIS TIME??? Or, would it be beyond 2045, WHEN NEW APP-GRADE OF APP-TITUDE WILL COME TO...
  6. How to un-own app?

How to un-own app?: I was having trouble loading videos on Crunchyroll, so I thought that it might be beneficial to reinstall the app. I uninstalled it by going to the start menu, searching the program, then right clicking on it and pressing "uninstall." When I search it in the start menu now,...
  7. Remove icons from uninstalled apps on "All apps"

Remove icons from uninstalled apps on "All apps": Hi Is anyway to edit "all Apps", especially to remove some icons from? I have uninstalled Edge, but the icon is still in Start menu of “all apps”. Tom 18395
  8. Hide/Organize Universal Apps in All Apps

Hide/Organize Universal Apps in All Apps: So I just found out that i can't pin left in the start menu anymore. *Sad Now that i'm done complaining. How do i organize my "All Apps" Menu. Calculator, Contact, Mail, Cortana, etc ALL of this garbage bloatware is something i just want to create a folder called...
  9. Apps Are Hiding From Me

Apps Are Hiding From Me: Trying to uninstall apps. Can't find them. Not showing on list of apps in control panel. How do I locate them and get them to show up for the uninstaller? Example would be XNView. New Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro Win 10 37218
  10. Remove/Hide Apps in "All Apps"

Remove/Hide Apps in "All Apps": Hello together, I am new here and I can't find my Question answered for the last three Days now.... I wish to remove from "All Apps" some Programs. I do not wish to uninstall them, but just to remove them from that list. I found that I can add here...