Windows 10: Remove password and pin on Windows 10

Discus and support Remove password and pin on Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The instructions given by Microsoft DO NOT work. Does anyone have a remedy for this? Thanks.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Fishin923, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Fishin923 Win User

Remove password and pin on Windows 10

The instructions given by Microsoft DO NOT work. Does anyone have a remedy for this? Thanks.

:)

Fishin923, Mar 11, 2021

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Mar 11, 2021
  4. Remove password and pin on Windows 10

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Remove password and pin on Windows 10

1. Remove password and pin on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove password pin

2. How to remove PIN or Password from my Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove PIN or Password from my Windows 10?: Hi,I have Windows 10 Pro and the moment I added my MS account to my Windows for the key to link to my account, it forced me to add a password to my login. To reduce the effort of typing out my MS account password every time, I enabled PIN login.But I'm the only one using this...
  3. How to remove PIN or Password from my Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove PIN or Password from my Windows 10?: Hi,I have Windows 10 Pro and the moment I added my MS account to my Windows for the key to link to my account, it forced me to add a password to my login. To reduce the effort of typing out my MS account password every time, I enabled PIN login.But I'm the only one using this...
  4. How to remove PIN or Password from my Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. REMOVE Password and Hello Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    REMOVE Password and Hello Pin: HiI want to remove password from my laptop. After updating my PC it said that set up a windows hello pin in order to make signing in easy. I went o settings > sign in options > windows hello pin and removed the pin but then It asked to enter my Microsoft account password....
  6. Remove windows 10 login PIN and password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove windows 10 login PIN and password: Hi, I am using windows 10 with details as follows. Edition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H1 Installed on ‎24-‎05-‎2021 OS build 19043.928 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 I have tried to remove PIN from my account using procedure mentioned...
  7. Can’t remove pin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t remove pin password: I want to remove the pin password as it is useless and unsafe. Everytime I try to get rid of it with the recomended method it works until i turn my computer off and on at which point it tells me that “something happened and my PIN isn’t available” and it trys to make me set...
  8. remove pin and password for windows 10 pro sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove pin and password for windows 10 pro sign in: I tried the method i found on the web to remove password / pin but it doesn't work, all it does it make it so i have to type in password and than set up pin again. 1. type netplwiz 2. unclick the "user must enter a username and password to use this computer" 3. click apply...
  9. Forgot Windows 10 Password, but have pin. Need to remove pin and change password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot Windows 10 Password, but have pin. Need to remove pin and change password: I have a comcast account linked to a windows 10 account. I no longer have that email, or access to it. I don't even remember the password. I have the windows 10 account set to a pin, which I have. So I can log into windows the account with the pin. I want to remove the pin,...
  10. login and pin password removal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    login and pin password removal: I am sending one of my computers in to Asus for an upgrade and a needed repair. How can remove all passwords and pin numbers so Asus can do the repairs? If I first do a complete recovery can I start over with a new password or will I have to use the older password ?...