Windows 10: Remove Password

Discus and support Remove Password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I remove Password Required and sign from my administrator account? I am the only user. I am using windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shalto#1, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Shalto#1 Win User

Remove Password

How can I remove Password Required and sign from my administrator account? I am the only user. I am using windows 10

:)

Shalto#1, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Isha Soni Win User

Remove password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with the Issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps on how to make your Local Account as Administrator Account.

Method 1:

To remove password from the User Account :

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Click on ‘Control panel’.
    • Select ‘User account’. (On which you want to disable password)
    • Click on Remove Passowrd and follow the instructions.

Method 2:

After removing password follow the below steps to disable password page from start up.

• Press ‘Windows + W’ key to search Apps.
    • Type keyword “netplwiz” in the search box
    • Open netplwiz window from search list.
    • On the user accounts page, uncheck the option
      “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer”
      and click OK.
    • Restart the computer and check if it helps.
    If you want to change the Administrator account follow the steps.

• Login into your current Administrator Account.
    • Right click on Start button and select
      Control Panel.
    • Select User Account.
    • Select the option Manage another Account.
    • Select the Local Account.
    • Now select the option Change Account Type
      and select Administrator and click Change Account Type tab.

Try the above steps and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Remove Password

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Remove Password

1. Remove Password - Similar Threads - Remove Password

2. remove protected password administrator account in Win10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove protected password administrator account in Win10?: I pressed win logo + R and unchecked users must name and password. Why is my account still showing password protected? This has always been my Microsoft Account?...
  3. Windows 10 update now forces login/password. I want it removed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 update now forces login/password. I want it removed: Hit with another of too many Windows 10 updates. Now I'm saddled with a forced login/password at boot-up. I have (2) profiles in the bottom left corner. I want to delete this hijacking of my pc by removing this forced login/password and the (2) profiles placed on my pc....
  4. windows 10 start up password removal

windows 10 start up password removal: I have tried searching for a fix to remove the password on my start up screen but none of the responses or actions have worked. Please let me know the best way to remove the password from my start up screen....
  5. admin password reset/removal.

admin password reset/removal.: hi , how do reset or remove the admin password? ive got my daughters old laptop and she cant remember the password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-resetremoval/0c7e2376-7edb-4bc3-8f58-c002a90cc4c5"
  6. Password problem, removed hard drive, formatted hard drive, have windows 10 usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Password problem, removed hard drive, formatted hard drive, have windows 10 usb: Hi, Password problem, removed hard drive, formatted hard drive, have windows 10 usb installer. How can I install the windows usb if the computer bios is not set to be 1st during boot? Thanks, Joe...
  7. Disable Windows 10 Login Password. Bypass windows logon on Windows 10. Remove Windows 10...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disable Windows 10 Login Password. Bypass windows logon on Windows 10. Remove Windows 10...: This worked for me: 1 Settings > User Account > switch to Local Account > type in your password to switch. 2. Press the [ATTACH]+ R combination on your keyboard > type control userpasswords2 > OK. Or type netplwiz > OK > uncheck the option “Users must enter a user...
  8. I would like to remove password and pin

I would like to remove password and pin: I would like to remove password and pin code without resetting the computer, i would like to be able to be on desktop page without having to sign in as i font want to do a password or pin to sign in....
  9. Latest update removes passwords from Outlook 365 accounts does not let any non-Microsoft...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Latest update removes passwords from Outlook 365 accounts does not let any non-Microsoft...: Latest update removes passwords from Outlook 365 accounts does not let any non-Microsoft accounts to be added (gmail etc..). Even if I follow the instructions the software asks for a Windows Hello pin even if one has not been set up. It then took me through a merry go round...
  10. deleting Microsoft Account from my PC, removing all login password, Pin, email...

deleting Microsoft Account from my PC, removing all login password, Pin, email...: I want to get rid of all links, tethering and other obstructions, login requirements, security restraints to my PC while maintaining administrator access and not having to reset. How do I do it? i.e. I want to press the power button and end up with an empty desktop...