Windows 10: remove Phone from Settings menu

Discus and support remove Phone from Settings menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to remove the Phone menu item from Windows settings? I do not own an Android or Windows cell phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JPickett60, Jun 8, 2019.

1. remove Phone from Settings menu

Is there a way to remove the Phone menu item from Windows settings?

I do not own an Android or Windows cell phone

:)

JPickett60, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 8, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

remove Phone from Settings menu

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

remove Phone from Settings menu

1. remove Phone from Settings menu - Similar Threads - remove Phone Settings

2. Remove spam from Phone link that is not on phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove spam from Phone link that is not on phone: Have received 2 phishing pam messages on Phone Link supposedly from USPS. Spammer used phone number from UK. These texts do not appear on my phone, TG. How do I delete, or any texts using Phone Link? Is removing and reinstalling only option? Would like ability to delete any...
  3. Remove spam from Phone link that is not on phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove spam from Phone link that is not on phone: Have received 2 phishing pam messages on Phone Link supposedly from USPS. Spammer used phone number from UK. These texts do not appear on my phone, TG. How do I delete, or any texts using Phone Link? Is removing and reinstalling only option? Would like ability to delete any...
  4. How to remove phone from computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove phone from computer?: I recently paired my iPhone 14 to my Windows PC with Phone Link, but it seemed to cause my Bluetooth adapter to bug out. It kept turning on and off so I disabled the Bluetooth adapter and restarted my computer. I reinstalled my Bluetooth driver but now Phone Link will not...
  5. How to remove phone from computer?

How to remove phone from computer?: I recently paired my iPhone 14 to my Windows PC with Phone Link, but it seemed to cause my Bluetooth adapter to bug out. It kept turning on and off so I disabled the Bluetooth adapter and restarted my computer. I reinstalled my Bluetooth driver but now Phone Link will not...
  6. How to remove a phone from the "my phone app"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove a phone from the "my phone app"?: I had my phone connected to my laptop but it stopped working, so I tired uninstalling and reinstalling both apps. I was able to get it off my phone, but there isnt any option in the windows app to remove my phone, there also isnt any option to uninstall, its also grayed out...
  7. removing a phone from Your Phone app

removing a phone from Your Phone app: My "Your Phone" app is linked to a phone I no longer own. How do I unlink that phone and link to my current phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-phone-from-your-phone-app/8dbe6fbb-5698-455b-bfe7-8e7de7b28956
  8. Removing Settings and Search icons from Start Menu applications list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Settings and Search icons from Start Menu applications list: I want to remove all of the default apps from the Windows 10 Start Menu so Ican fill it up exclusively with programs of my own choosing. I've come so far as having only two icons/shortcuts left on the start menu, but I cannot figure out how to remove those last two. This is...
  9. Remove "Settings" from the Windows 10 Start Menu

Remove "Settings" from the Windows 10 Start Menu: Has anyone been able to remove "Settings" from the Windows 10 Start Menu? 89284
  10. Remove from context menu

Remove from context menu: Brink has posted a number of tutorials for removing specific program entries from the context menu. The screen shot is my current CM, showing two entries I'd like to get rid of. Is there a general method or places in the registry to look for? [img] 107356