Windows 10: remove picture in picture block access I have unauthorized users and other side people...

Discus and support remove picture in picture block access I have unauthorized users and other side people... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; remove picture in picture block access I have unauthorized users and other side people Please remove them constantly controlling my computers and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by remove picture in, Mar 9, 2021.

1. remove picture in picture block access I have unauthorized users and other side people...

remove picture in picture block access I have unauthorized users and other side people Please remove them constantly controlling my computers and phones number and email and violating my internet and wifi setting and privacy even my key board and microphones yo my keyboard and TV

:)

remove picture in, Mar 9, 2021
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Remove User Account Picture

Hi Shawn, thanks for all the great tutorials, I use them often myself or make reference to them.

Do the listed steps actually work on vers 1903? As I mentioned in my preceding post, Ten Forward and I both replaced User.png instead of User-192.png in order to have success with vers 1809.

W10 Tweaker, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Traijan Win User

remove picture in picture block access I have unauthorized users and other side people...

Pictures folder problems

Okay, I finally figured this out.

As it turns out in the Advanced folder options for the system folders like Pictures, My Documents etc, in all of them except for the Pictures folder, I was listed as a both the owner and as a user in the list of users that gives my account full access.

But for some reason the Pictures folder only had me listed as the owner but it never listed me in the list of users that can access the Pictures folder.

Once I added my account to the list in the advanced window then it now allows me to save to the Pictures folder.

Strange that I had no issues with any of those folders on W7, but after installing W10 it botched it up on all of those system type folders. In any event it's now working as it should (at least as far as I've tested so far).

Traijan, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

remove picture in picture block access I have unauthorized users and other side people...

1. remove picture in picture block access I have unauthorized users and other side people... - Similar Threads - remove picture picture

2. User's default picture REMOVAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User's default picture REMOVAL: I cannot remove the default user picture the anonimous blobs inside a circle on the login screen. I have tried all the suggested methods but none work. It worked in the past but not on the newer version of windows 11, even on a clean install with nothing else added....
  3. User's default picture REMOVAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User's default picture REMOVAL: I cannot remove the default user picture the anonimous blobs inside a circle on the login screen. I have tried all the suggested methods but none work. It worked in the past but not on the newer version of windows 11, even on a clean install with nothing else added....
  4. Removing picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing picture: I have removed picture from root folder in order to delete my picture in your info. But still it shows the same picture. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-picture/03459511-3336-4f1d-aa3b-50f0ffa219d7
  5. Pictures and Windows/users/pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures and Windows/users/pictures: I file my photos in the Pictures folder, and have created subfolders. I move photos between the subfolders, change the taken date, rename them. When viewing them in the Photo App, if I select Open in Files, I'm directed to Windows/users/pictures. The files in...
  6. User Account Picture Changing to Other User

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User Account Picture Changing to Other User: I have three accounts on my desktop Win 10 computer. When another user logs in, the administrative account picture changes to their account picture and the administrative account desktop background changes to their background. In addition, all my laptops using the same MS...
  7. I have shadows on the right side of pictures and print.

I have shadows on the right side of pictures and print.: How can I get the shadows on my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-shadows-on-the-right-side-of-pictures-and/76eb0fae-e00a-44a6-a344-29acc9d88bfa
  8. Picture Removal

Picture Removal: Account picture in Win10 on my Microsoft Account, how do I remove it from Win10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-removal/4414b222-0192-4297-8a73-7cc99eef6946
  9. Remove User Account Picture

Remove User Account Picture: Pardon me if this is answered already. Bros i just installed Windows 10 Pro Creators Update Version 1703 Build 15063.0. I want to remove user account picture on login screen. I tried some tutorials but nothing is working for me. I don't remember how i did it in...
  10. remove the profile/user picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    remove the profile/user picture: Hi.. i just bought a 2nd hand laptop, please help me to remove the profile/user picture of the previous owner. [img] sorry for my post its my first time to ask help in this community.. thanks.. 103142