Windows 10: remove picture of local administrator acount/user profile

Discus and support remove picture of local administrator acount/user profile in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello.The lost month i am using the laptop of my brother.He is using it as local administrator and his profile it has not any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vasilisnikolo, May 11, 2020.

1. remove picture of local administrator acount/user profile

Hello.The lost month i am using the laptop of my brother.He is using it as local administrator and his profile it has not any picture.A few days ago i connect my microsoft account to it's windows 10 calendar & mail app.And suddenly my microsoft picture account appears to his account.I find at internet that i can delete picture via user folder>local>roaming>microsoft>windows> users accounts pictures.I delete it but his local account still have my picture!!!Also from ''change account settings'' there is no option for delete it.What can i do?I want to remove the picture and his local account reappears with non pictures at all.Αs it was from the beggining.What can i do?

:)

vasilisnikolo, May 11, 2020
  2. maro_alk Win User

windows 10 administration user acount

thanks for your respons

It is strange if the guest acount is not supportd anymore you still can find it in the settings, even there is a groupe named guests.

I already did more a less what you advised, besides that i made the new user member of the group guests. It definetely behaves different from a normal user now. window comes with the message a guest cannot use OneDrive, so the guest properties are recognized.

so is this a feature or a bug?

Now the question how to set up the new acount in such a way that the user has almost no rights. any advise is welcome

regards martin

maro_alk, May 11, 2020
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, May 11, 2020
  4. Chivas34 Win User

remove picture of local administrator acount/user profile

remove the profile/user picture

Hi.. i just bought a 2nd hand laptop, please help me to remove the profile/user picture of the previous owner.

remove  picture  of  local  administrator  acount/user  profile [​IMG]

sorry for my post its my first time to ask help in this community.. thanks..

Chivas34, May 11, 2020
Thema:

remove picture of local administrator acount/user profile

1. remove picture of local administrator acount/user profile - Similar Threads - remove picture local

2. How to remove a profile picture of windows local account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to remove a profile picture of windows local account?: I tried to open the microsoft teams account of my friend on my laptop and then it became the default account of my windows laptop. I tried to switch to local account but her profile picture is still the display photo of my local account....
  3. How to remove a profile picture of windows local account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove a profile picture of windows local account?: I tried to open the microsoft teams account of my friend on my laptop and then it became the default account of my windows laptop. I tried to switch to local account but her profile picture is still the display photo of my local account....
  4. How to remove a profile picture of windows local account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. User profile picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile picture: Hello, How do I change my picture on my user profile. I changed my photo in my microsoft "manage account" my sync is on. Still, the picture in my user profile and in my office programs for that matter, still reflects the old picture.Thanks...
  6. User profile picture

User profile picture: Hello, How do I change my picture on my user profile. I changed my photo in my microsoft "manage account" my sync is on. Still, the picture in my user profile and in my office programs for that matter, still reflects the old picture.Thanks...
  7. User profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Stuck as a local acount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck as a local acount: Ive had loads of problems. I couldnt sign into my husbands administrator account on his PC. It was stuck on mine so I logged in as a local account for him and deleted my account from the PC hoping it would fix the issue of him not being able to log in with his microsoft...
  9. Stuck as a local acount

Stuck as a local acount: Ive had loads of problems. I couldnt sign into my husbands administrator account on his PC. It was stuck on mine so I logged in as a local account for him and deleted my account from the PC hoping it would fix the issue of him not being able to log in with his microsoft...
  10. remove the profile/user picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    remove the profile/user picture: Hi.. i just bought a 2nd hand laptop, please help me to remove the profile/user picture of the previous owner. [img] sorry for my post its my first time to ask help in this community.. thanks.. 103142