Windows 10: Remove PIN sign in option. Only want to use password for sign in

Discus and support Remove PIN sign in option. Only want to use password for sign in in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Remove PIN sign in option. Only want to use password for sign in. remove option in user settings is grayed out. can not remove pin as a sign in option... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarkHaynes7, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Remove PIN sign in option. Only want to use password for sign in

Remove PIN sign in option. Only want to use password for sign in. remove option in user settings is grayed out. can not remove pin as a sign in option

:)

MarkHaynes7, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Remove PIN sign in option. Only want to use password for sign in

1. Remove PIN sign in option. Only want to use password for sign in - Similar Threads - Remove PIN sign

2. Remove PIN sign-in has no option to remove!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove PIN sign-in has no option to remove!: Hello there,I see this has been covered before, but after spending hours trying to get into my Windows 11 laptop, only to get 'your pin is not available'. My backup option of mobile phone not an option, sods law that my backup email account was not available due to outage....
  3. Remove PIN sign-in has no option to remove!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove PIN sign-in has no option to remove!: Hello there,I see this has been covered before, but after spending hours trying to get into my Windows 11 laptop, only to get 'your pin is not available'. My backup option of mobile phone not an option, sods law that my backup email account was not available due to outage....
  4. Unable to sign in, the only option is Pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign in, the only option is Pin.: I am unable to log into my laptop, due to it requiring a PIN which I have forgotten, It doesn't let me use my finger print, nor do I know where I can find or change the pin. It doesn't let me change accounts or open settings at all....
  5. Unable to sign in, the only option is Pin.

Unable to sign in, the only option is Pin.: I am unable to log into my laptop, due to it requiring a PIN which I have forgotten, It doesn't let me use my finger print, nor do I know where I can find or change the pin. It doesn't let me change accounts or open settings at all....
  6. Unable to sign in, the only option is Pin.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. No option to sign in using password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to sign in using password: In settings, under accounts>sign-in options there isn’t an option to sign in using a passwordletters and numbers etc there are only options to use facial,fingerprint,pincurrently using and security keyphysical key. I want to use the password to sign in. I am on windows 11.pls...
  8. No option to sign in using password

No option to sign in using password: In settings, under accounts>sign-in options there isn’t an option to sign in using a passwordletters and numbers etc there are only options to use facial,fingerprint,pincurrently using and security keyphysical key. I want to use the password to sign in. I am on windows 11.pls...
  9. Want to sign on with PIN instead of Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Want to sign on with PIN instead of Password: I had that annoying and popular problem from HP Client Security asking me to remember passwords, so I signed onto HP Client Security to turn it off. In doing that, I put set up my Windows password. Now, no matter what settings I change (in both the HP Client Security or on...
  10. Want to sign in only using pin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Want to sign in only using pin: I have windows 10 installed on my laptop and on my desktop computer. I set a pin to sign in on each computer, but suddenly the desk top computer wants my pin and it also requires me to sign into Microsoft account with my password as well. I don't know why it changed, but I'd...