Windows 10: Remove Pokki from Windows 10

Discus and support Remove Pokki from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I try to uninstall Pokki using Control Panel. I select Pokki and Uninstall I get a popup question from the system: Do you allow this application to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GerryRoger, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Remove Pokki from Windows 10

I try to uninstall Pokki using Control Panel. I select Pokki and Uninstall

I get a popup question from the system:

Do you allow this application to do changes on the unit?

Verified publisher: Pokki

I answered No

It feels very unsure to allow.

:)

GerryRoger, Nov 26, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Pokki update

Hi Susan,

Was your PC originally Windows *, then updated to Windows 10?

Pokki is a utility used to add the missing Start Menu to Windows 8

You can safely uninstall Pokki from Control Panel = Programs and Features

Also check your Startup for that Pokki Updater:

Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager

Click on the Startup Tab

See if Pokki updater is listed there

If it is, select it and click 'Disable'

Close Task Manager

Click your Start Button, type msconfig and hit Enter

When the System Configuration dialog opens, click on the Services Tab

Check the box marked 'Hide Microsoft Services'

In the remaining list, see if Pokki updater is listed there, uncheck any you find

Click Apply and OK

Restart your System and this annoyance will be gone . . .

DaveM121, Nov 26, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Pokki?

Pokki is a free digital distribution platform and Windows Shell extension by SweetLabs, Inc. that provides a mobile app-like interface for Windows-based computer It probably cane as bloatware on your Acer Systems and more than likely something you will
    not use or need . . . If you want you can remove it like any other software: Go to the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu). Click Apps, wait for the list of apps to build, then find Pokki in the list and uninstall it

DaveM121, Nov 26, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Remove Pokki from Windows 10

Pokki

Hi Andy,

Pokki is a free digital distribution platform and Windows Shell extension that provides a mobile app-like interface for Windows-based computer

It probably came as bloatware on your System and more than likely something you will not use or need . . .

If you want you can remove it like any other software - are you sure it is not listed in the Settings App interface?

Go to the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu).

Click Apps, wait for the list of apps to build, then find Pokki in the list and uninstall it

DaveM121, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Remove Pokki from Windows 10

1. Remove Pokki from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove Pokki

2. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...: Hello, I have Windows 10. I scanned and used multiple virus scanners such as Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, but they all say my pc is clean and no viruses.. Windows Defender is the only one that detects this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!mll.. I just did a full virus scan with Windows...
  3. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...: Hello, I have Windows 10. I scanned and used multiple virus scanners such as Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, but they all say my pc is clean and no viruses.. Windows Defender is the only one that detects this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!mll.. I just did a full virus scan with Windows...
  4. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first: Hi, I cannot log on to my account because its sending the code to the lost number . can you please help me change the number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-remove-my-old-number-and-add-a-new/5b55e383-41e2-4dfd-b5fb-43e4589606cd
  6. I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first

I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first: Hi, I cannot log on to my account because its sending the code to the lost number . can you please help me change the number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-remove-my-old-number-and-add-a-new/5b55e383-41e2-4dfd-b5fb-43e4589606cd
  7. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin: I'm sorry but I let someone use my laptop for a while and they accidently create an admin account and they cannot remember the password. It has limited my permissions to use my laptop, is there any way to remove it with the admin password?...
  8. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin: I'm sorry but I let someone use my laptop for a while and they accidently create an admin account and they cannot remember the password. It has limited my permissions to use my laptop, is there any way to remove it with the admin password?...
  9. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. How do I remove Pokki software from Windows 10?

How do I remove Pokki software from Windows 10?: Can anyone help? I am unable to remove Pokki software from Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-pokki-software-from-windows-10/69682130-9e62-47a4-ad5b-8046de000311

Users found this page by searching for:

1. desinstalar pokki windows 10

2. removing pokki from windows 10

3. can you safefy remove pokki

4. do i need pokki for windows 10,
  5. how to remove pokki start menu from windows 10 2018,
  6. uninstall pokki on windows 10