Windows 10: Remove policies in my device

Discus and support Remove policies in my device in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Folks! there is always a "some settings are managed by your org" message popping up after the upgrade. I have used once my device for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SamirRanjan, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Remove policies in my device

Hello Folks!

there is always a "some settings are managed by your org" message popping up after the upgrade.

I have used once my device for the company use and then I have removed the MDM . but still, it shows some policies exist in the system.

Could you please Advice me how can I remove those policies? the policies are mentioned below:

Remove policies in my device dc3d1430-1ff8-4bcc-b6a1-fb2eaf5a4494?upload=true.png

thanks a ton in Advance!

:)

SamirRanjan, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 5, 2018
  3. SAFELY REMOVE HARDWARE/DEVICE Win10

Hi Santiago,

You may remove your USB device without any worry, just make sure to follow these steps first:

• Press Windows key + X > Device Manager >
      Disk drives.
    • Double-click on your USB > Under Policies tab > check
      Optimize for Quick Removal
    • Click Apply > OK.
    • Restart your computer.
    Note: Make sure you are logged on as the administrator of the computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Sep 5, 2018
  4. CountMike Win User

Remove policies in my device

USB Drives plugged in but No Safely Remove Icon in Tray, and

Sorry, missed one step Device manager > Disk drives (properties for particular disk) > Policies > Removal policy.

CountMike, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Remove policies in my device

1. Remove policies in my device - Similar Threads - Remove policies device

2. remove group policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove group policy: Dear Sir i want to remove the active directory group policy from certain PC but the problem that this pc had not been connected to network anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-group-policy/e1d1afb5-b735-44e3-bbdc-d5bdb2c30d76
  3. remove group policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove group policy: Dear Sir i want to remove the active directory group policy from certain PC but the problem that this pc had not been connected to network anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-group-policy/e1d1afb5-b735-44e3-bbdc-d5bdb2c30d76
  4. remove group policy

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Security Policies Preventing Removing my Password?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Security Policies Preventing Removing my Password?!: Context/Information of my issue: My PC (running Windows 10) is a personal PC with only one administrative account (which is mine). About a year ago, there was a pop-up that I had to "change my password", once I did, a non-removable password was placed on my PC which is very...
  6. No removal policy

No removal policy: [ATTACH] Hi all I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and every time without exception when I use the icon in the system tray to remove the hardware safely it tells me the phone is still in use and can't be removed safely. So I tried to change the option under Policies...
  7. Can't remove my Organisation's policies

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't remove my Organisation's policies: So I have been having trouble removing my organisation's policies after I needed to access my work email from home. I am using Windows 10 Home on my personal PC and downloaded gpedit.msc to try overwrite their policies. I am trying to set my pin back to being 4 digits and I...
  8. How to remove "Mobile Device Managment policies" from my private desktop? Accidentally...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove "Mobile Device Managment policies" from my private desktop? Accidentally...: I have a problem and I can't find an answer, even after searching for hours on the internet. Our school recently started working with Microsoft Teams and Office 365 because of the COVID-19 situation. When installing Microsoft teams on my own private computer, not the one...
  9. How to remove mobile device management policies?

How to remove mobile device management policies?: I cant change setting because of policies set by "mobile device management". I didnt set these and no tutorial i can find has helped. submitted by /u/Giraffe_Boi [link] [comments]...
  10. MDM Group Policy removed?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MDM Group Policy removed?: DO NOT WANT WINDOWS 10 PRO 64BIT PHONE ENGLISH DO NOT HAVE OR USE MOBILE PHONE AND DO NOT WANT A PHONE TO CONNECT TO MY COMPUTER!!!!! ***Modified title from MDM??? GROUP POLICY REMOVED?????? GET WARNINGS AND ERRORS***...