Windows 10: remove pop up window when hovering over icon.

Discus and support remove pop up window when hovering over icon. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I've searched help files but can't find how to stop pop up windows when i hover over a taskbar icon. Any help would be appreciated as i find it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by floatingboaterX, Feb 14, 2021.

1. remove pop up window when hovering over icon.

Hi. I've searched help files but can't find how to stop pop up windows when i hover over a taskbar icon. Any help would be appreciated as i find it very annoying. Thanks.

:)

floatingboaterX, Feb 14, 2021
  2. Octopolus Win User

No Safely remove notifiction pop up, HAVE Icon

1st suggestion didnt work at all.
    2nd suggestion works but after that when i stop the device the "normal way" its still the same, no "safe to remove device" shows up

Octopolus, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Octopolus Win User

remove pop up window when hovering over icon.

No Safely remove notifiction pop up, HAVE Icon

i mange to get the "safe to remove device" if i:
    1. turn off focus assist
    2. dont close the windows explorer with my usb hdd. if i dont close this window the "safe to remove device" pops up but if i close this window before i click on "safe remove device" it doesnt show up

it still should show up even if i close the windows explorer window right?

Octopolus, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

remove pop up window when hovering over icon.

1. remove pop up window when hovering over icon. - Similar Threads - remove pop window

2. Taskbar not popping up when mouse is hovered over

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not popping up when mouse is hovered over: Hi there.I like to hide my taskbar so I get more screen space. I have 3 monitors and I noticed lately that if there is a window maximized on monitor #2, then when I hover my mouse over the bottom of the screen, the taskbar won't show up. It still comes up if I hit the windows...
  3. Pop-up information when hovering over pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop-up information when hovering over pictures: Is there a way to choose what information shows when I hover over pictures? I don't need to see "Date Taken" or "Availability Status" but I do need to know "Dimensions." It seems different picture folders display different information....
  4. Pop-up information when hovering over pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up information when hovering over pictures: Is there a way to choose what information shows when I hover over pictures? I don't need to see "Date Taken" or "Availability Status" but I do need to know "Dimensions." It seems different picture folders display different information....
  5. Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers: Hello, the pop up dialouge boxes appear whenever mouse cursor hovers on that particular option and gives name or details, and it can be very difficult navigate. I have attached screenshots and can it be disable it. Thanks...
  6. Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers

Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers: Hello, the pop up dialouge boxes appear whenever mouse cursor hovers on that particular option and gives name or details, and it can be very difficult navigate. I have attached screenshots and can it be disable it. Thanks...
  7. Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.

Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.: This may have been asked before but is there a way to edit what information is shown in the cursor pop up dialogue box?For example, when i hover the cursor over a jpeg image in windows explorer, a box will pop up displaying info about the file. I want to see more info or at...
  8. Change desktop icons when hovering over

Change desktop icons when hovering over: I have changed the options to make it so that when I click and drag, the selection box is red but now I want to make it so that when I hover over icons their background appears red instead of the light blue/gray. Is it possible to change the background color from the image...
  9. Hover over icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hover over icon: [ATTACH] How do i stop this from happening everytime i drag the mouse over an icon? It even stays like that even if im not hovering over it, i need to click for it to disipear....
  10. Disable hover over keyboard shortcut pop up.

Disable hover over keyboard shortcut pop up.: Title says it all. I have included a picture, I want to disable the Shortcut key pop up whenever I hover over an option to click. Preferably in 1 app only, the anki app.[ATTACH]...