Windows 10: Remove popup showing thing open above taskbar

Discus and support Remove popup showing thing open above taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there anyway of removing popup showing thing open above taskbar. For example When you have several pages open on say firefox it pops them up above... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by daveb47, May 21, 2020.

1. daveb47 Win User

Remove popup showing thing open above taskbar

Is there anyway of removing popup showing thing open above taskbar.
    For example When you have several pages open on say firefox it pops them up above taskbar.
    Dont know what its called & it wont screenshot

:)

daveb47, May 21, 2020
  2. blueworld Win User

File Explorer jump list doesn't consistently show location popups

Thanks for your reply.

Whatever "it" is exactly, all I know is, it does not behave consistently. This is so across multiple systems. Also, it isn't just recent items, but pinned items that fail to produce the popup on mouse over (when they should).

If the File Explorer setting you're referring to is "Show pop-up description for folder and desktop items," I already have that turned on.

Based on my tests, I tend to think this is a bug. Did you try reproducing it?

1. Right click File Explorer in taskbar to open the jump list.
    2. Mouse over any of the pinned or recent folders and see if the popup with the location path appears (as shown in the screenshot with the original post).
    3. If it does appear, close out of the jump list by left clicking anywhere outside of it.
    4. Repeat steps 1-3 until you find the popups not appearing. In my experience, it always occurs, even if not right away. And all too often when I need them most.

blueworld, May 21, 2020
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, May 21, 2020
  4. Remove popup showing thing open above taskbar

Jsssssssss, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Remove popup showing thing open above taskbar

1. Remove popup showing thing open above taskbar - Similar Threads - Remove popup showing

2. Invisible space above taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invisible space above taskbar: I'm not exactly sure how this was caused. I installed the newest driver update for my intel Iris Xe graphics, but that couldn't be the problem because the second account on this laptop doesn't have this problem. My computer is a laptop....
  3. Why is my taskbar showing the exact website or each things that is open is stretched?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my taskbar showing the exact website or each things that is open is stretched?: This is what is happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-taskbar-showing-the-exact-website-or/2cba973c-3e54-4225-b107-122623e5e7c6
  4. Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11?: Whenever i hover around my search bar in the task bar, a transparent popup appears above the taskbar and not goes until i shutdown my laptop and restart it . It again popsup and this goes on in windows 11 since i installed it. wHAT CAN I DO , PLEASE HELP. i am providing...
  5. Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11?: Whenever i hover around my search bar in the task bar, a transparent popup appears above the taskbar and not goes until i shutdown my laptop and restart it . It again popsup and this goes on in windows 11 since i installed it. wHAT CAN I DO , PLEASE HELP. i am providing...
  6. Does anyone know if I can remove these annoying text popups above the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know if I can remove these annoying text popups above the taskbar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RainDance1304 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmjns7/does_anyone_know_if_i_can_remove_these_annoying/
  7. Taskbar Popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Popup: Hello, I'd like to disable an option with the taskbar. While my taskbar is automatically hidden, it pops up with no visible reason. This may be due to using chatting applications such as Discord or Steam, but I'd like for the taskbar to stay hidden, even when a...
  8. How to remove gray box above taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove gray box above taskbar: I suddenly have a gray box above the taskbar that I can't seem to remove. No clue what I did to make it appear and can't figure out how to get rid of it either! I've restarted the laptop and reinstalled Chrome - I'm at a loss. Can anyone help?...
  9. Popup removals

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Popup removals: would like to remove all eonlinenews popup ads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/popup-removals/98cba74d-ca48-49af-b9be-0fc2f691d23f
  10. How to remove taskbar popups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove taskbar popups: Hello, here's a question i can't find the answer on google for. When i hover the mousepointer over the icons in the taskbar, a window pops up with the contents of the icon. HOw do i remove this phenomenon? thank you in advance 93589