Windows 10: Remove previously synced contacts from calendar app in Windows 10 (invisible in contacts app)

Discus and support Remove previously synced contacts from calendar app in Windows 10 (invisible in contacts app) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I open the calendar app I have only two selected calenders; My Gmail calendar and my contacts calendar. The problem is that my contacts calendar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Betabox, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Betabox Win User

Remove previously synced contacts from calendar app in Windows 10 (invisible in contacts app)

When I open the calendar app I have only two selected calenders; My Gmail calendar and my contacts calendar.

The problem is that my contacts calendar displays all my old social network contacts as well. BUT If I start the contacts app none of these contacts are visible. I have checked that no filters are applied to the viewing of my contacts.

My question: How do I remove the invisible contacts from the contacts calender? (I still want to keep the regular contacts in the calender)

:)

Betabox, Jan 20, 2019

2. People app not syncing google contacts

I have the release Windows 10. I have successfully linked my google account, and mail and calendar seem to work fine. But not the people (contacts) app. The account is listed in People, I can tell it to sync, get no error message, but no contacts arrive. Am I missing something?

JoeInMexico, Jan 20, 2019
  3. marwerno Win User
    People app not syncing google contacts

I had a very similar issue, in such that only few contacts synced. What I found was, that MS does ONLY sync the contact which are labeled "My contacts" all others in the Google Contacts Manager are ignored!
    Highly annoying that one...but solvable
    Simply go into Google contacts and assign back all the contact you have to the "My contacts" group and all will be well (hopefully *Smile

marwerno, Jan 20, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

Remove previously synced contacts from calendar app in Windows 10 (invisible in contacts app)

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Remove previously synced contacts from calendar app in Windows 10 (invisible in contacts app) - Similar Threads - Remove previously synced

2. Sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App: I have a Surface Pro and am trying to sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App. I add the account under accounts, then change the password to an app specific password in the calendar but then two things happen. The first is the calendar...
  3. Sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App: I have a Surface Pro and am trying to sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App. I add the account under accounts, then change the password to an app specific password in the calendar but then two things happen. The first is the calendar...
  4. People App Wont Sync Contacts

People App Wont Sync Contacts: The People App wont sync contacts. When I go into the Settings of the People App, in each of my 3 accounts it only has Mail and Calendar as syncing. I then go to the sync options of that particular account and yes, contacts is on. So what is going on? I cant figure this out...
  5. App to sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts to Android device.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    App to sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts to Android device.: For some years now I’ve been using Companionlink to sync my Calendar and Contacts with my Android device. For the last few years I’ve been using the Outlook app on my Android device and still rely on Companionlink to sync both Calendar and Contacts. Maybe I’m missing...
  6. Contacts online not syncing in to people app.

Contacts online not syncing in to people app.: On behalf of an end user, I configured the Windows 10 mail app (because the far superior Windows Live Mail app has been retired by Microsoft). I exported his Windows Live Mail in to a CSV. I created a Microsoft account using his existing email address *** Email address is...
  7. Remove previously synced Facebook contacts from calendar app in Windows 10 (invisible in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove previously synced Facebook contacts from calendar app in Windows 10 (invisible in...: When I open the calendar app I have only two selected calenders; My Gmail calendar and my contacts calendar. The problem is that my contacts calendar displays all my Facebook contacts as well. BUT If I start the contacts app none of these contacts are visible. I have...
  8. Contacts from Windows 10 Mail app not syncing to Hotmail

Contacts from Windows 10 Mail app not syncing to Hotmail: I have my Hotmail account setup in the Mail app. I fi create contacts in the Mail app, they are not syncing back to Hotmail, even though I have it setup to do so. I can go and force a sync but they never show up in Hotmail....
  9. How to remove contacts from Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove contacts from Mail app?: I've synced my contacts with mail, but is only shows a small section of them in contacts. How do I remove unwanted contacts from Mail app? 4390
  10. People app not syncing google contacts

People app not syncing google contacts: I have the release Windows 10. I have successfully linked my google account, and mail and calendar seem to work fine. But not the people (contacts) app. The account is listed in People, I can tell it to sync, get no error message, but no contacts arrive. Am I missing...