Windows 10: Remove Quarantined Threats History

Discus and support Remove Quarantined Threats History in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why can't I remove all quarantined threats and clear all history at once in windows 10? [Original Title: Quarantined Threats]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WayneMcDonald_842, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Remove Quarantined Threats History

Why can't I remove all quarantined threats and clear all history at once in windows 10?

[Original Title: Quarantined Threats]

:)

WayneMcDonald_842, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Bree Win User

How do I remove quarantined threats

It does say under 'Quarantined threats' that "Quarantined threats have been isolated and prevented from running on your device. They will be periodically removed". It could just be that by now they have been automatically removed. It's a possibility as your detections were a few days ago on the 5th. My test was less than 24 hours ago so the quarantined file has not (yet) been automatically removed.

Just reassurance that it's working as designed.

Bree, Oct 9, 2018
  3. ALN
    ALN Win User

Windows Defender did what it is designed to do - quarantined a Trojan. Now I would like to remove it from quarantine. How do I do that? I know Windows says it will removed periodically, but I do not know how long that may be, so would like to manually get it off of my system now.

The quarantine history also lists the same threat 3 times with the same date. Does that mean it tried to enter my system 3 times in the same day?

4. ALN
    ALN Win User

Remove Quarantined Threats History

Since Defender did it's job by identifying and quarantined the threat, what will I gain by testing it as you suggest?

Thema:

Remove Quarantined Threats History

1. Remove Quarantined Threats History - Similar Threads - Remove Quarantined Threats

2. Window defender 10 keep saying threat trojan wont quarantine or remove history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window defender 10 keep saying threat trojan wont quarantine or remove history: Window 10 defender wont remove trojan threat or quarantine keep going back to threat rebooted same thing tried everything keep saying same thing. Installed bought antivirus and it removed it went back to window defender and it says threat. Res can with bought antivirus no...
  3. Window defender 10 keep saying threat trojan wont quarantine or remove history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window defender 10 keep saying threat trojan wont quarantine or remove history: Window 10 defender wont remove trojan threat or quarantine keep going back to threat rebooted same thing tried everything keep saying same thing. Installed bought antivirus and it removed it went back to window defender and it says threat. Res can with bought antivirus no...
  4. Threat Blocked: How do I remove a quarantined threat.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Threat Blocked: How do I remove a quarantined threat.: Hello, I accidentally downloaded a malicious file which contained a Trojan and thankfully Windows automatically quarantined it.It says that it will be removed automatically, but it's been here for a while.How do I remove it manually?Thank you!...
  5. Threat Blocked: How do I remove a quarantined threat.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Threat Blocked: How do I remove a quarantined threat.: Hello, I accidentally downloaded a malicious file which contained a Trojan and thankfully Windows automatically quarantined it.It says that it will be removed automatically, but it's been here for a while.How do I remove it manually?Thank you!...
  6. Windows Defender cannot remove or quarantine threat.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender cannot remove or quarantine threat.: Before 3 days i tried to update my Nvidia Drivers and afted succesfull download my Windows Defender found threat:Detected:Trojan:Win32/Ravadon.EStatus: ActiveAffected items:file: C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA...
  7. Quarantined Threats

Quarantined Threats: hello, i just got my computer a few months ago. In Windows Security, it says i have a quarantined threat that i would like to get rid of- but when i click on it, it says "do you want to allow this app to make changed to your device" coming from windows security. I'm not sure...
  8. Unable to remove or quarantine Virus Threat

Unable to remove or quarantine Virus Threat: Ran a virus scan with defend and 3 threats were detected, however when I went to have them removed nothing happened, tried to quarantine them and again nothing happened any suggestions on how to eliminate these threats. The threats are PUA:Win32/SweetIM PUA:Win32/Visicom...
  9. Quarantined Threats

Quarantined Threats: Why can't I remove all quarantined threats and clear all history at once in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/quarantined-threats/4022cd4c-482f-439b-b40e-af125d0ccbfc
  10. How do I remove quarantined threats

How do I remove quarantined threats: Windows Defender did what it is designed to do - quarantined a Trojan. Now I would like to remove it from quarantine. How do I do that? I know Windows says it will removed periodically, but I do not know how long that may be, so would like to manually get it off of my system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows security quarantined something

2. remove quarantined threats

3. what to do in windows 10 when threat quarantined under protection history

4. windows defender quarantine history,
  5. remove quarantine threats protection history,
  6. I have a quarantined trojan on windows 10 what now,
  7. how to remove virus and threat history,
  8. how to clear threats history windows 10,
  9. what does it mean if threat was removed or restored,
  10. how to delete windows defender quarantine,
  11. what is the quarantined threats?,