Windows 10: Remove SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment].

Discus and support Remove SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment]. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When using Snip & Sketch [ and the Snipping Tool I think ] yesterday I noticed that there was a Context Menu option to SendTo email Recipient and email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Paul Black, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Remove SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment].

When using Snip & Sketch [ and the Snipping Tool I think ] yesterday I noticed that there was a Context Menu option to SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment]. Is there any way to remove these please?

I suppose I could always use the shell:sendto Delete option but I wondered if there was any other way?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Paul Black, Mar 16, 2020

2. Multiple email recipients

Is there a limit on how many recipients an email can be sent to? I've been trying to send to a group of 8 but it will only send if I split it into 2 with 4 recipients. All addresses are correct.

caitlin1759, Mar 16, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Mar 16, 2020
  4. WtnW Win User

Remove SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment].

How do I delete all previous recipient suggestions when sending email.

When I compose an email and start typing in the TO line, a huge list of previous recipients shows up.

They're not emails in my contact list.

How do I delete this list of suggestions?

Thema:

Remove SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment].

1. Remove SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment]. - Similar Threads - Remove SendTo email

2. Sending file to email recipient not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending file to email recipient not working in Windows 11: I like having offline access to images, but the standard image size is larger for my iPhone than I'd like. I learned long ago that if you forward the image as an attachment in File Explorer, it reduces the size of the image and places it in a Temp folder, making it easier to...
  3. Name that shows up "as From" in recipients email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Name that shows up "as From" in recipients email: I use Windows 10 Mail to manage 4 email accounts a corporate work, wife's Gmail, my Gmail, and an old family AOL. Whenever I compose and send an email while "clicked into" my Gmail, the email recipient will see my wife's first name Deb as sender instead of mine...
  4. Win 2010 MS Outlook recipient problems getting emails with pictures attached

Win 2010 MS Outlook recipient problems getting emails with pictures attached: MS Outlook Win 2010 email will not arrive at recipient's end if 1 picture is attached. Why? It's her iPhone or her laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-2010-ms-outlook-recipient-problems-getting/342aa436-207f-49ba-ad6c-db5c1faed292
  5. Receiving threatening emails from multiple unknown recipients

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Receiving threatening emails from multiple unknown recipients: I am currently receiving threatening emails from unknown senders. I block them as they come in, but then another new sender pops up with more threatening emails. How do I correct this? It seems that Microsoft is not a secure site any longer for anyone using it. There...
  6. Attachments being blocked for recipients

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Attachments being blocked for recipients: So towards the end of last week, invoices that I email out to customers have started being blocked on their end whether it be PDF or a Word doc, seems to be sporadic and I can’t figure out why. Anyone have any insight of there was a recent update that may have caused this?...
  7. Windows 10 Email Caution message received by recipients

Windows 10 Email Caution message received by recipients: Sending emails using Outlook Office 2016 for Windows 10 recipients get a banner under the Subject line that states;"CAUTION This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click on the links or open file attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the...
  8. Snipping tool image is not seen by email recipient

Snipping tool image is not seen by email recipient: I love the snipping tool but not when it doesn't work. When I snip and send to email recipient (not copy and paste, file/send to/email recipient), I see it in my outgoing email (via Outlook) but the email recipient only gets a blank email. What to do?...
  9. send to email recipient not fully working with Thunderbird

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    send to email recipient not fully working with Thunderbird: I have a client who has been using an all in one printer to scan a document, it saves the PDF in a folder, opens Thunderbird (default email), the Write window opens with the PDF attached. It worked day before yesterday, but yesterday morning it saved the scanned PDF to the...
  10. Email to multiple recipients without revealing all addresses

in Browsers and Email
    Email to multiple recipients without revealing all addresses: I know that this can be done using BCC but there are a number of problems with that approach. One is the danger of one recipient using "reply all". Another is the fact that being among "undisclosed recipients" tends to raise suspicions that something underhand is afoot....