Windows 10: Remove Serial number

Discus and support Remove Serial number in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Random question, does anyone know how to brute remove a serial number off a PC? ( I mean the devices factory serial number) submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Natural_Cockroach732, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Remove Serial number

Random question, does anyone know how to brute remove a serial number off a PC?
    ( I mean the devices factory serial number)

submitted by /u/Natural_Cockroach732
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Natural_Cockroach732, Nov 8, 2020

2. Serial number

The serial number should be on a sticker somewhere on the desktop.

You can also go into the BIOS to find the serial number.

This link has the info, it says laptop, but should be the same steps:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00034791

tamara_sadel, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 serial on OEM

So I'll summarize steps made...

1. Saved serial number (taken with Belarc Advisory) from preinstalled (half chinese language) Windows 8.1 (don't know exactly the version, suspect Windows 8.1 with bing) on tablet
    2. Formatted tablet
    3. Tried to make a clean Windows 10 (HOME, HOME N and also PRO, everytime with the same result) install with ISO taken with MediaCreationTool, during install (and also after completing installation) it says that the saved serial is not valid
    4. Tried to reinstall Windows 8.1 (ISO taken with MediaCreationTool again) HOME, it says that the serial is not valid

So i suspect that the saved serial, is from a WINDOWS 8.1 WITH BING OEM version and this kind of ISO is not accessible/downloadable anywhere (at least I can't find it, any suggestion?)

Still not tried SHOWKEY with that serial, I am in office now, and the serial is saved on a usb pen at home, will try this evening.

So I'm stucked but if everything is like I suspect, it's incredible. If I have a tablet/notebook/netbook with Windows 8 preinstalled, it seems that I can update to Windows 10 without problems, but if I want to make a clean Windows 10 install that serial is not valid...

CapitanCatarro, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Remove Serial number

Nokia Lumia 2520 serial number?

Good day, debraken. You can find the Lumia 2520's serial number by doing the steps below:

• Swipe in from the right corner to access the charms.
    • Tap Settings.
    • Select Change PC settings > Network.
    • Select the name of your broadband connection.
    You can also find it to read it from the small print when you remove the SIM card tray. The number should be visible once the tray cover has been removed.

We can also help you out with your queries about your tablet. Just provide us more details about your concerns and we'll be happy to assist you.

We'll wait for your reply. BTW, welcome to our community! :smileyhappy:

carlogimenez, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Remove Serial number

1. Remove Serial number - Similar Threads - Remove Serial number

2. product serial number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product serial number: product serial number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-serial-number/b0932903-bdc9-4e7f-99a2-d22c0b7ad143
  3. product serial number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    product serial number: product serial number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-serial-number/b0932903-bdc9-4e7f-99a2-d22c0b7ad143
  4. Windows serial number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows serial number: Hi, last week i bought a new laptop with DOS so i installed Windows 11 and then i I bought actiavion key online. I activeted windows, everything went good but laptop started to get BSOD atleast once evry 30-60 minutes so i sended it back to the store and apperently it was...
  5. Windows serial number

Windows serial number: Hi, last week i bought a new laptop with DOS so i installed Windows 11 and then i I bought actiavion key online. I activeted windows, everything went good but laptop started to get BSOD atleast once evry 30-60 minutes so i sended it back to the store and apperently it was...
  6. serial number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    serial number?: My laptop has burned and I can't access it. How can I get my serial number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/serial-number/7195148e-b721-4d0d-8153-ae3cd7d7a609
  7. serial number?

serial number?: My laptop has burned and I can't access it. How can I get my serial number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/serial-number/7195148e-b721-4d0d-8153-ae3cd7d7a609
  8. serial number?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. serial number will not activate

serial number will not activate: My Alienware 14's OEM motherboard embedded serial doesn't work now. why? i also tried a legit serial for Win7 64bit pro sp1 and i get error code 0xC004E003 do you NOT support your own software unless it win 11 now?...
  10. TRACKING WITH SERIAL NUMBER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TRACKING WITH SERIAL NUMBER: I am Hussain Shihabdeen from Qatar Recently i lost my laptop Dell Latitude E6430 device i have only serial number of the laptop how to track the location with serial number. i mean is there any methods to get notification from the device when connect to internet i haven't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change delate serial number and model of laptop?

2. How to remove serial number from BIOS

3. how to mask the serial number of your laptop on windows 10

4. HOW TO REMOVE THE SERIAL NUMBER