Windows 10: Remove ShutDown, Login, Welcome, Logout message

Discus and support Remove ShutDown, Login, Welcome, Logout message in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi Guys,I searching a way to remove/hide the message that appears during ShutDown, Login, Logout step as you can see below: I have a Windows 10 IoT... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Makiadi Makfé, May 3, 2022.

1. Remove ShutDown, Login, Welcome, Logout message

Hi Guys,I searching a way to remove/hide the message that appears during ShutDown, Login, Logout step as you can see below: I have a Windows 10 IoT Entreprise LTSC v 21H2If you have any ideas, do not hesitate. Thanks in advance

:)

Makiadi Makfé, May 3, 2022
  2. gastaunda Win User

Startup, login, logout, shutdown problems.

My laptop was fine before I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. Now when I start my computer, I have to force shutdown because the login screen doesn't appear sometimes. When I am able to login, many of my startup programs don't launch and the Start
    Menu doesn't work. When I try to logout, I have to force Shutdown to be able to use it. When logged out, if I shutdown, the power light stays on. At this point, I am most worried about being able to log in.

gastaunda, May 3, 2022
  3. Shutdown then Immediately Restarts

Try below command:

Code:
    If above command wont work try below suggestion.

1. Click the “K” menu in the bottom left corner.
    2. Click “Logout”.
    3. Knoppix will begin shutting down.
    4. The Knoppix CD will be ejected.
    5. Remove the CD and close the tray.
    6. Press Enter on the keyboard.
    7. Knoppix will attempt to turn off the computer automatically. If it doesn't turn off automatically, it is now safe to turn off the computer yourself using the power button.

FreeBooter, May 3, 2022
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Remove ShutDown, Login, Welcome, Logout message

Windows 10, Cannot set Logout Timer

Hi Waltz,

For us to better assist you with your log out timer issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Which build and version of Windows are your running on your computer?
    To check, press Windows key + R > type winver
    > hit Enter.

• "Cannot set Logout Timer" - Do you want to set your computer to auto-shutdown or auto-lock?
    • What steps have your tried to set the logout timer?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, May 3, 2022
Thema:

Remove ShutDown, Login, Welcome, Logout message

1. Remove ShutDown, Login, Welcome, Logout message - Similar Threads - Remove ShutDown Login

2. Remove ShutDown, Login, Welcome, Logout message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove ShutDown, Login, Welcome, Logout message: Hi Guys,I searching a way to remove/hide the message that appears during ShutDown, Login, Logout step as you can see below: I have a Windows 10 IoT Entreprise LTSC v 21H2If you have any ideas, do not hesitate. Thanks in advance...
  3. Remove ShutDown, Login, Welcome, Logout message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove ShutDown, Login, Welcome, Logout message: Hi Guys,I searching a way to remove/hide the message that appears during ShutDown, Login, Logout step as you can see below: I have a Windows 10 IoT Entreprise LTSC v 21H2If you have any ideas, do not hesitate. Thanks in advance...
  4. win10 logout but login back automatically

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    win10 logout but login back automatically: upgraded form win7turn on the machine will login to a user account automaticallylogout the current user will not go the the lock screen, but login again to the same usercan anyone help? Thanks....
  5. win10 logout but login back automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win10 logout but login back automatically: upgraded form win7turn on the machine will login to a user account automaticallylogout the current user will not go the the lock screen, but login again to the same usercan anyone help? Thanks....
  6. win10 logout but login back automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Strange Automatic Logout/Login behaviour.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Strange Automatic Logout/Login behaviour.: Hi, I have a laptop running Windows 10. There are two users accounts, mine and a minimal guest account in case I ever lock my self out of my account. The 'minimal' account is probably used about once year if that. Twice now I have left my laptop logged in as me, with...
  8. Remove "Welcome" screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove "Welcome" screen?: So I have this problem after a fresh install where instead of booting directly to the desktop like my other computer used to do, now when I press the power button it displays this screen where it says "Welcome" and then boots onto the desktop. Is there anyway to remove this?...
  9. Windows 10 Login and Logout automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Login and Logout automatically: Hi, I imported some keys in the registry (Windows 10 regedit) and after that, as soon as my user logsin, it logsout without displaying the desktop. It goes back to the login screen again ... In safe mode it logins Ok. Any way to revert changes o check the registry or...
  10. Welcome screen message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome screen message: Does anyone know how to either remove or change the "MicrosoftAccount\user@domain.com" message from the welcome screen during login? If I happen to be in a public place, I'd rather not have the whole world be able to see my email address. And yes, I know that I can...