Windows 10: Remove slim clean onmy computer

Discus and support Remove slim clean onmy computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I wont to stop Slim Clean popping up on my screen all the time. I use windows 10, A, HP lap top. Every time I close down and while using my lap top or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Suss007, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Suss007 Win User

Remove slim clean onmy computer

I wont to stop Slim Clean popping up on my screen all the time. I use windows 10, A, HP lap top. Every time I close down and while using my lap top or tablet an mobile it shows in right hand corner of screen. Have not subscribed to use it an driving me nuts. Please don't be to technical in your reply as silver surfer an only basic knowledge, Thanks to any one who can help. Sue

:)

Suss007, Nov 28, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Remove slim clean onmy computer

How to unistall Slim Cleaner Plus

Windows 10 included Slim Cleaner Plus. Control Panel listed Slim Cleaner Plus. I clicked to uninstall the program several times and each time shows a window that the "Slim Cleaner Plus server is unreachable.

There is other procedure to uninstall Slim Cleaner Plus.

HGutierrezPK, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Remove slim clean onmy computer

1. Remove slim clean onmy computer - Similar Threads - Remove slim clean

2. Clean computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clean computer: I need to clean my computer because the scammers got me yesterday with the fake support numbers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clean-computer/2c8b8626-a1a4-46ab-b079-25e145164e02
  3. Clean computer

Clean computer: Got scammed and does anybody know how to reset computer. Afraid of Key Loggers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clean-computer/139c8900-7dcb-4241-bb75-2553c1cf9499
  4. Clean Removal of Programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean Removal of Programs: I know that when you uninstall programs in Windows 10 there are often remnants of the programs left behind in various areas of the operating system. Can anyone recommend a program that will aid in ensuring that all of the remaining fragments of a program that has been...
  5. Slim 1320 Camera

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slim 1320 Camera: HI, I have a Genius 1320 Slim Camera, windows 10 install all the drivers, for example skype for bussiness can you the camera, but in the windows camera app, wont appear, only the integrated laptop camera. How can i configure this ? submitted by /u/tiagoggama [link]...
  6. Problem with my HP slim windows 10 desktop computer

Problem with my HP slim windows 10 desktop computer: My computer is not working correctly, up until about 2 weeks ago it ran like a champion , but for the past couple of weeks it'll either freeze , or the screen will go blackout on me ,or it inverts, goes sideways and then the only thing I can do is push the power button on the...
  7. Can't find installed logitech SetPoint onmy computer.\

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't find installed logitech SetPoint onmy computer.\: I have searched every location I can think of but can't find SetPoint. I downloaded it and installed it but where it went is puzzling. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-installed-logitech-setpoint-onmy/d0d9bbfb-c00f-48e9-a07f-6a7a7efe92f5
  8. slower download speed onmy laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slower download speed onmy laptop: New (two weeks) to spectrum internet service. Desktop (W10) getting 200mbps on 2G wireless network. Toshiba laptop (W10) getting 30mbps on same network and closer to router. On Ethernet network laptop getting 90mbps. The HP desktop does not see the Ethernet network so I...
  9. Personalaccounts onmy computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Personalaccounts onmy computer: After completing a clean install of windows from settings I now have two extra log in accounts! when going into my settings to manage accounts all the rest of the family accounts are there but not those two but when I go to sign out they are shown on the list of accounts !!...
  10. How to delete Slim Cleaner & Slim Service from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete Slim Cleaner & Slim Service from my computer: I have 2 files on my Win 10 Computer: 1. Slim Cleaner 2. Slim Service They are interlocked so they can't be deleted! I don't know how they got on my computer in the first place! Are they some kind of virus? Must be bad if you can't delete them! 71193