Windows 10: remove small box top left corner screen

Discus and support remove small box top left corner screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get rid of the small box in top left corner of my screen? Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ElizabethLawrie, May 16, 2019.

1. remove small box top left corner screen

How do I get rid of the small box in top left corner of my screen? Windows 10

:)

ElizabethLawrie, May 16, 2019

2. Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

just can't get rid of this small screen at the top left corner of the monitor

AlainCharguia, May 16, 2019
  3. Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you are getting a small screen at the top left corner of your monitor. To provide a better assistance, we would like to know a few information:

• Are you using a screen recorder app on your PC?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • When did this issue begin?

We'll wait for your response.

Ronalene Mat, May 16, 2019
  4. remove small box top left corner screen

Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

No

No

It started a couple of days ago

RalphHill1, May 16, 2019
Thema:

remove small box top left corner screen

1. remove small box top left corner screen - Similar Threads - remove small box

2. How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen: The box in the top left of the screen the only say show/hide ctrl+f wont go away when I input the command and pops up when I start a game. Can anyone help me remove it?...
  3. How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen: The box in the top left of the screen the only say show/hide ctrl+f wont go away when I input the command and pops up when I start a game. Can anyone help me remove it?...
  4. why is there a box in the top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is there a box in the top left corner: if i want to look at my desktop icons i have to double click the box first and i dont know why its there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-box-in-the-top-left-corner/dcbcd27c-a938-424d-9830-c8a34212c497
  5. why is there a box in the top left corner

why is there a box in the top left corner: if i want to look at my desktop icons i have to double click the box first and i dont know why its there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-box-in-the-top-left-corner/dcbcd27c-a938-424d-9830-c8a34212c497
  6. How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon: How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon?just appear some days ago on my Surface Pro X. It is so annoyingThanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-little-box-on-the-top-left/bd0e3b97-29cc-4f02-962d-84a6da310331
  7. How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon

How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon: How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon?just appear some days ago on my Surface Pro X. It is so annoyingThanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-little-box-on-the-top-left/bd0e3b97-29cc-4f02-962d-84a6da310331
  8. disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen: I don't understand what that is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disconnected-box-in-the-top-left-corner-of-my/b11f879d-4796-4a8b-8e3b-3545620d77eb
  9. Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.

Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.: So, I reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop and it was all working fine for a few weeks[IMG]but one day i saw this little white box on the top left corner of my screen. Clicking on it does nothing, if I right click on it it just shows me the default right click on desktop menu....
  10. Small transparent box on top left corner

Small transparent box on top left corner: There is a small box on the top left corner. Its not a monitor issue, since it gets shown on all displays if there are multiple monitors connected and the desktop is duplicated (not if they are extended!). [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. small screen at top left

2. how to remove small box top left

3. a transparant ant on the top left corner of my laptop

4. how to get rid of a screen in a screen,
  5. how to delete a small browser on my computer,
  6. why is there a small square at top of page,
  7. re pve wjote bpx at tp[ ;eft pf screem,
  8. how do I get rid of small screen at top left,
  9. how do i remove the duplicate tab on top of a webpage windows 10,
  10. how do i remove small duplicate screen,
  11. I get a duplicate web page in top left hand corner win 10,