Windows 10: Remove some usefull feature

Discus and support Remove some usefull feature in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After 1903 update Windows Hello face and separate brightness option are permanently removed. So I asked the developers to enable those options again.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ArpanPal, Nov 12, 2019.

1. ArpanPal Win User

Remove some usefull feature

After 1903 update Windows Hello face and separate brightness option are permanently removed. So I asked the developers to enable those options again. Here are the screenshots for better understandings. Before the update these two features are there but

now brightness option and hello face are removed. Windows hello face is now not compatible with my camera. Though I have the latest version of drivers and my webcam works fine. Adjust plan brightness option is removed completely. Remove some usefull feature 620ac216-6a0f-472d-94ea-8725fdb03861?upload=true.png Remove some usefull feature ea37ca46-7e54-4d1f-93a7-fae3589111d1?upload=true.png .

:)

ArpanPal, Nov 12, 2019

2. How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Remove some usefull feature

Sony to get nailed for removing OtherOS feature from PS3?

i admit im a bit of a ps3 fanboy but i will be the first to say that removing OtherOS was pathetic and i will not buy another sony product. that being said, it is an incredible blu-ray player, native trueHD and DTS-MAHD, so you don't need a $1000 receiver to get the best sound so long as you are using HDMI. also, the addition of netflix is a huge positive. the streaming hd 5.1 shows/movies are incredible. so i dont have a list in front of me but i can say for sure sony has added more features to the ps3 than they have removed. after all, the only functionality they removed is OtherOS.

Easy Rhino, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Remove some usefull feature

1. Remove some usefull feature - Similar Threads - Remove usefull feature

2. Remove features added during "We are adding some new features"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove features added during "We are adding some new features": How do I remove features that were installed during "We are adding some new features". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-features-added-during-we-are-adding-some/1085d350-d53b-4b07-9587-4cd03f106eaa
  3. Remove features added during "We are adding some new features"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove features added during "We are adding some new features": How do I remove features that were installed during "We are adding some new features". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-features-added-during-we-are-adding-some/1085d350-d53b-4b07-9587-4cd03f106eaa
  4. Removed Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removed Features: Since you removed some features from Windows 10, can you at least try to put it back through Windows 11? Ex: Only Dock at Bottom, Taskbar Settings only on right-clicking taskbar...
  5. Removed Features

Removed Features: Since you removed some features from Windows 10, can you at least try to put it back through Windows 11? Ex: Only Dock at Bottom, Taskbar Settings only on right-clicking taskbar...
  6. Remove feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove feature: Hi, Does anyone know what is the **** feature? How to remove news? I don't want to see any news here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-feature/c51cba88-0529-4dbf-aa1b-e3597f38220a
  7. Remove feature

Remove feature: Hi, Does anyone know what is the **** feature? How to remove news? I don't want to see any news here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-feature/c51cba88-0529-4dbf-aa1b-e3597f38220a
  8. Feature Update Removes Taskbar Icons and some Programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature Update Removes Taskbar Icons and some Programs: I believe this to be a development oversight. An update is simply that - an installation of newer components of the existing software in its current configuration. That means if you didn't select certain components, they should remain unaffected. The feature updates (FU) seem...
  9. Removed Features

in Windows 10 Support
    Removed Features: So, what's up with some of these "very useful" features being removed? I mean, i can't remember all of them as i'm writing this topic, but right now i can see that: Aero glass has been removed, instead we're left with this quasi-aero effect on the taskbar, meanwhile the...
  10. Quick Access Bar very usefull

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Access Bar very usefull: hi guys, For me the Quick Access Bar is great. When adding folders to File Explorer one is limited to around 13 folders, when using the right mouse click. But when using the left mouse click on Files Explorer one gets the standard look and on top the Quick Access Bar...