Windows 10: Remove Sound Bar from Desktop

Discus and support Remove Sound Bar from Desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have this sound volume on my desktop How do I remove it?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TimPentz, Jul 26, 2019.

1. TimPentz Win User

Remove Sound Bar from Desktop

I have this sound volume on my desktop

How do I remove it? Remove Sound Bar from Desktop ff8cc727-5a25-4a67-8681-dfa926982e36?upload=true.jpg

:)

TimPentz, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Jetster Win User

Sound Bar Needed

Sound bars have there place. Not every wall can handle a full system. They do a pretty good job at separation now. Its just not cheap. Curious what BumbleBee might suggest

Jetster, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Sound Bar Needed

That one has rear speakers also. I swear that bar alone sounded like it was all around me.

FYI I aint arguing. I'm just trying to educate myself. What would you suggest?

TheMailMan78, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Remove Sound Bar from Desktop

Sound Bar Needed

Not a sound bar.

For an audiophile quality system, you need a center channel, and a separate left and right channel speaker, plus a sub for LFE, and at least a pair of rears for surround.

Bill_Bright, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Remove Sound Bar from Desktop

1. Remove Sound Bar from Desktop - Similar Threads - Remove Sound Bar

2. Remove something from desktop -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove something from desktop -: Hello -I'm new to windows 11 and a new computer and have no idea how I got this on my desktop - but for the life of me I can't remove it.Any help would be greatly appreciated - Thank You* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Remove something from desktop -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove something from desktop -: Hello -I'm new to windows 11 and a new computer and have no idea how I got this on my desktop - but for the life of me I can't remove it.Any help would be greatly appreciated - Thank You* Moved from Community Center...
  4. remove desktop from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remove desktop from OneDrive: hey. i don't know how to remove Desktop from my OneDrive in PC. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-desktop-from-onedrive/9799dcdb-6416-4cd1-9f11-c5bf2342cbf4
  5. remve sound bar from desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    remve sound bar from desktop: how to remove sound bar from desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remve-sound-bar-from-desktop/6be5348c-bf3c-40f0-8fe5-a28330436892
  6. How to remove a language from the bar

How to remove a language from the bar: Hi everyone! I have actually 3 languages in my keyboard list, near the clock in the bottom-right side of the monitor. I would to remove the italian, since i never use it. How can i do it? into the option menu, i can see only 2: [ATTACH]...
  7. Sound from another desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound from another desktop: Hey guys. Do you if it is possible to somehow turn off sounds from another desktop? Windows integrated, or third party app. Thank you. 142729
  8. removing icons from task bar

removing icons from task bar: I have a number of icons on my task bar that I don't use. I cannot find any remove command. (This is also true on my start menu.) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-icons-from-task-bar/a8a19484-c7f2-4841-9a13-6a362e2c3fe4
  9. Sound/ Sound Bar

Sound/ Sound Bar: So my when i got my laptop, it was working fine, after a while the sound stopped working, i clicked on the sound bar and tried trouble shooting it but it keeps saying detecting problem, then it says solving problem, but it take forever, i waited at least 30 minutes, and...
  10. Remove sound from a video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove sound from a video: I have Windows 10. Windows movie maker is "no more". I could easily remove the sound with movie maker, but now I have to use the photo app, and can't find a way of removing the original sound from the video. I can put a new track over the top of the original, but not get rid...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove sound bar from desktop

2. removal of sound bar microsfot

3. how to remove sound mapper icon in desktop

4. remove sound bar icon from desktop