Windows 10: remove standard user from sign in locked screen

Discus and support remove standard user from sign in locked screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; how do I remove the standard user account from my sign in locked screen?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by leesaparham, Jul 19, 2019.

1. remove standard user from sign in locked screen

how do I remove the standard user account from my sign in locked screen?

:)

leesaparham, Jul 19, 2019
  2. dacrone Win User

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Jul 19, 2019
  3. scottrh1 Win User
    Remove Lock-screen & Sign-in page on Windows 10 laptop

Correct, but as the thread title suggests, it is for folk who don't need security & wish to remove the lock-screen and sign-in page in order to access the desk-top immediately.

scottrh1, Jul 19, 2019
  4. rmanasa Win User

remove standard user from sign in locked screen

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

remove standard user from sign in locked screen

1. remove standard user from sign in locked screen - Similar Threads - remove standard user

2. I cannot remove the sign in on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot remove the sign in on the lock screen: Hello,I have a school email whenever i log in to the school email into my microsft account, windows put a lock password with my account password or demand that i put a pin and i would like to remove those any locking. When the school account is logged in i cannot change...
  3. I cannot remove the sign in on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot remove the sign in on the lock screen: Hello,I have a school email whenever i log in to the school email into my microsft account, windows put a lock password with my account password or demand that i put a pin and i would like to remove those any locking. When the school account is logged in i cannot change...
  4. Removing Password from Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Password from Lock Screen: Whenever i open my laptop i always have to sign in to my microsoft account. Even whenever i turn off the sleep mode i have to sign in and type my password. I want to turn off the password option.I am using windows 11....
  5. Standard users missing from login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Standard users missing from login screen: Since a system update to build 19042.906 earlier this week, only the administrator user is shown on the login screen. Windows 10 Home Reported fixes don't work. Adding new users doesn't help. Unupdated laptop works OK Can you advise. Thanks...
  6. Removing "Sleep" from the lock screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Removing "Sleep" from the lock screen: Hi, I want to remove the "Sleep" option from the Windows 10 lock screen. I found GPO items to be able to remove it form the start menu, but I now want to also remove it from the lock screen. Am I missing something? Or is it truly not there? I've got a range of Windows...
  7. Remove ease of access on Lock and Sign-in Screen.

Remove ease of access on Lock and Sign-in Screen.: I there anyway to remove the Ease of access on the Lock and Sign-in Screen please? 152271
  8. Switch user from lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Switch user from lock screen: How can I switch users in Win10 from lock screen? ***Modified title from: switching users in win10*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-user-from-lock-screen/2d6fb1d6-6b0e-4eb0-9f18-73692c1ced7c
  9. Remove user account picture on lock-screen.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove user account picture on lock-screen.: I recently updated to Version 1903 and the usual tactics to get rid of the user account picture or default logo on the lock-screen are not working. This is what I want to remove to the left of the red arrow: [img] I used the methods successfully outlined in this thread...
  10. Remove advertising from lock screen

Remove advertising from lock screen: I get ads on my lock screen for something called microsoft rewards. Like the following: Like what you see? Who doesn't love free stuff? Earn points towards free games Millions have already joined, you in? What is this, an advertisement for male enhancement pills?...